Chapter 11

Jin could feel the weight of the situation as he entered Dr

Jin could feel the weight of the situation as he entered Dr. Chen's office. His heart ached at the thought of what may have happened to Y/N.

"What happened, Dr. Chen?" Jin asked, his voice heavy with concern.

Dr. Chen hesitated, choosing his words carefully before responding. "I can't say for certain that she was raped, but the condition she came in... it's highly likely. You all saved her just in time, but there's a chance she may develop trauma from this experience."

Jin's heart sank at the confirmation, his emotions welling up inside him. "Will she be okay?" he managed to ask, his voice trembling.

"We can't say for sure until she wakes up and reacts to her surroundings," Dr. Chen explained gently. "But what she needs most right now is love and trust."

Jin clenched his fists, determination in his eyes. "We will make sure she gets all the love and trust she needs."

Dr. Chen nodded approvingly. "That's good to hear. However, given her current state and the absence of any females around her, I would suggest having a nurse or a female close to her, so she doesn't feel overwhelmed with fear. Once she becomes comfortable with all of you, it will be easier to handle."

Deeply moved, Jin made a silent promise to himself that he would do everything in his power to provide the support Y/N needed. "Thank you for your advice, Dr. Chen. We will take it into consideration."

With that, they left Dr. Chen's cabin, and Jin made his way straight to Y/N's room. The other members were already gathered there, Yoongi sitting by Y/N's bedside on a chair, while the rest were on the couch. Namjoon was busy filling out hospital forms, and Hobi had gone to get some food for everyone.

Jin took a deep breath before addressing the worried faces of his teammates. "Dr. Chen told me that we can take Y/N home. She has a phobia of hospitals, so it's best for her well-being."

Relief washed over the group as they exchanged glances and sighed in unison. But concern still lingered, and Jimin couldn't help but ask, "Hyung, what did the doctor say about her condition?"

Jin's eyes flickered with sadness. "He mentioned that there's a chance she may have suffered trauma from the incident, but we won't know for sure until she wakes up."

Taehyung's voice quivered as he spoke next. "What about her custody, Hyung?"

Jin's gaze softened as he glanced at Yoongi. "Once Y/N gets better and Yoongi tells her the truth, I'll give her custody to him."

The room fell silent, Yoongi's dejected demeanor speaking volumes. The maknaes, who had always seen Yoongi as strong and composed, were taken aback by his vulnerability. Jin was about to argue against Yoongi's decision, but Hobi interrupted.

"Hyung, I brought food and informed the guards. They're already here with the car."

Namjoon chimed in, urging Jin to sign the discharge papers. "Hyung, sign it first. We can talk to Yoongi hyung at home."

With a heavy sigh, Jin signed the papers, signaling his agreement. They knew there were difficult conversations and decisions awaiting them, but for now, their priority was getting Y/N home and providing her with the love and support she desperately needed.

Timeskip: Back at Home

They had arrived home, with Jungkook staying by Y/N's side in her room while the others freshened up. Once they were ready, they reconvened in her room, circling around her bed.

Jimin couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. "Hyung, what did the doctor say about Y/N?"

Jin took a deep breath, mustering the strength to share the heartbreaking news. "Dr. Chen confirmed our suspicions. It's highly likely that Y/N was raped."

Shock rippled through the room, the weight of the revelation leaving them speechless. They were filled with anger, fear, and sadness all at once.

Taehyung's voice trembled as he asked, "Will she ever be the same again, hyung?"

Jin's eyes brimmed with tears, his voice filled with determination. "We don't know for sure yet. But we will do everything in our power to help her heal."

Silence fell over the room as they gathered around Y/N, their hearts heavy with the knowledge of what she had endured. With a united front, they vowed to be there for her, supporting her through her darkest days and helping her find strength in the face of adversity.

They were determined to give her the love, trust, and understanding that she so desperately needed during this difficult time. And together, they would weather the storm, healing not only Y/N but also themselves in the process.

 And together, they would weather the storm, healing not only Y/N but also themselves in the process