Chapter 12

Jin looked at Yoongi, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and concern

Jin looked at Yoongi, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and concern. "You are not to blame for what happened to Y/N. It is not your fault." Without needing to say anything more, he pulled Yoongi into a tight embrace, offering comfort and reassurance.

As the group settled down, Hobi suggested finding a nurse to help take care of Y/N. Jimin, however, voiced his doubts. "If Y/N isn't comfortable with us, how can we expect her to be at ease with a stranger? We can't just trust anyone."

Yoongi chimed in, agreeing with Jimin. "He's right. We need someone she knows and feels safe with."

Curiosity piqued, Jungkook mentioned that he knew of someone who could help—someone Y/N would be comfortable with. The room became filled with anticipation as everyone waited for him to reveal the person's name.

However, Hobi interjected before he could reveal the name. "Before we decide, we should do a background check on this person. We need to ensure their reliability and trustworthiness."

Yoongi took it upon himself to search for information while the others patiently waited. After a few minutes, he presented his findings to the group.

Yoongi started with Lalisa Manoban, also known as Lisa. She was a 20-year-old student at XYZ School and had familial support from Mr. and Mrs. Manoban. Jimin and Jin recognized her as one of Y/N's friends.

Next was Kim Jisoo, a 23-year-old medical student. She came from a family with the surname Kim, and she, too, was a close friend of Y/N.

The information continued with Kim Jennie, a 21-year-old student of modeling. She was an orphan but had formed strong bonds with Y/N and the rest of their group.

Finally, Park Rose, also 21 years old, was trying to pursue a career in singing. Like Jennie, Rose was an orphan, but she had found support and friendship within their tight-knit circle.

Jin's memory was jogged when he heard Kim Jisoo's name. "I know her," he exclaimed, excitement evident in his voice. "She's an intern at my hospital in the psychiatric department. She's kind and hardworking."

The rest of the members agreed that reaching out to these friends of Y/N could be a good solution. Jungkook eagerly mentioned that he would contact Lisa and inform her about Y/N's situation, as she had been calling but hadn't received any updates.

Taehyung chimed in, suggesting that Hobi try contacting Jennie and Rose, as his company might already be familiar with their endeavors in singing and modeling.

Caught up in the discussion, Jimin realized that he hadn't understood the full plan. Namjoon explained, "The reason we're reaching out to all of them is first, for Y/N's sake. We want to provide her with a support system she's comfortable with. Second, it's unlikely that the girls would agree to stay with a group of unfamiliar boys. And lastly, we don't know who among them would be available and willing to help."

Jimin nodded in understanding, seeing the logic behind their approach. With everyone on board, Jin, Jungkook, and Hobi made the necessary calls and explained the situation to Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose. Luckily, all of them agreed to come together, trusting Jin, Hobi, and Jungkook's assurances that they were contacting a friend in need.

While they waited for their arrival, the group busied themselves with preparing for Y/N's homecoming. They cleaned and rearranged her room, making sure it felt warm and welcoming.

Hours later, the sound of a car pulling up outside signaled their friends' arrival. Jin, now sporting a doctor's coat, greeted Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa at the door, guiding them inside.

The room brimmed with a mix of emotions as Y/N's friends saw her lying peacefully in bed, unaware of the turmoil that awaited her. They were apprehensive but determined to do whatever it took to support their injured friend in her healing process.

As they gathered around Y/N, an unspoken understanding formed among them – they were in this together. They would be Y/N's pillars of strength, love, and trust, offering support and solace as she navigated her way towards healing and growth.

 They would be Y/N's pillars of strength, love, and trust, offering support and solace as she navigated her way towards healing and growth