Chapter 15

Two months had passed since the traumatic incident that left Y/N scarred, both physically and emotionally

Two months had passed since the traumatic incident that left Y/N scarred, both physically and emotionally. Though she had made significant progress in her healing journey, a lingering fear still resided within her, a constant reminder of the harrowing experience.

Today, as Y/N found herself back at school, navigating through the familiar hallways, an unwelcome presence made itself known. Sehun, a persistent admirer, approached her, determined to assert his control over her. With an arrogant demeanor, he claimed Y/N as his girlfriend, disregarding her vehement insistence that she wanted nothing to do with him.

Unwilling to submit to his demands, Y/N unleashed her frustration and defiance, firmly telling Sehun to leave her alone. Angered by her resistance, Sehun threatened to teach her a lesson, his words sending chills down her spine as she caught a glimpse of his dark side.

Meanwhile, the BTS members were gathered, discussing their missions when Jin's phone suddenly rang, disrupting their conversation. Jin answered the call, his expression quickly shifting from casual to alarmed.

"Hello, it's Kim Seokjin speaking," Jin answered, his brow furrowing as he listened to the person on the other end of the line. A few moments later, his eyes widened, and he exclaimed, "WHAT!" Panic evident in his voice, he added, "I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Namjoon, the group's leader, immediately sensed the urgency in Jin's tone and inquired, "What happened, Hyung?"

"The principal called. Y/N got into a fight," Jin revealed, his words sending a collective shock through the rest of the members.

Knowing Y/N's gentle nature, they refused to believe that she would engage in such behavior without a valid reason. Determined to find out the truth, they all decided to accompany Jin to Y/N's school.

Within minutes, the group arrived at the school premises, their concern mounting with each passing second. They wasted no time and headed straight for the principal's office, where they hoped to find answers.

Mr. Han, the principal, stood taken aback by their sudden appearance. "Sir, what are you doing here?" he asked, his voice laced with uncertainty.

Jin stepped forward, asserting his role as Y/N's guardian. "I am Ms. YN's guardian."

Mr. Han's expression shifted, and he seemed hesitant to continue. "Sir... I..."

Unable to contain his worry and frustration, Yoongi interrupted the principal's stuttering. "Will you fucking speak! Where the hell is she?"

Just as tension filled the room, the door swung open, and a girl stormed in, fiercely attacking the boy standing beside Mr. Han. The members observed that the boy had already suffered extensive beatings.

"How dare you touch my friend?" the girl, Eunha, shouted, unwilling to back down.

Mr. Han tried to intervene, "Ms. Eunha, leave him alone. Your friend has already experienced enough."

Eunha locked eyes with the BTS members, her gaze narrowing in on Yoongi. "Suga oppa! You... you're alive," she exclaimed, her voice laced with a mix of confusion and astonishment.

Yoongi, equally stunned, struggled to understand Eunha's words. "Suga? But how... how do you know that name?"

"Oppa, it's me, Y/N's best friend, Eunu," she revealed, her eyes searching Yoongi's face for recognition.

Realization dawned upon Yoongi, and he found himself grappling with the unexpected reunion. "Eunu, you... but how?"

Eunha's gaze shifted nervously between the BTS members and the principal. "Everyone told me that you died, and Y/N doesn't remember anything. But why are you here? Wait, are you Y/N's guardian?"

Jin stepped forward, confirming Eunha's suspicions. "Yes, we are her brothers. Can you please tell us where she is?"

Eunha hesitated, glancing nervously at Mr. Han and the boy beside him, hinting that something was amiss. Taehyung, attuned to the tension in the room, reached out to Eunha, hoping to comfort her and coax the truth out of her.

"Eunha, hi. I'm Taehyung, one of Y/N's brothers. Please don't be scared. Just tell us where she is," Taehyung said, his voice gentle and reassuring.

Eunha took a deep breath, her voice quivering as she spoke. "She..."

"