Chapter 16

Eunha led the BTS members to the school infirmary, their hearts pounding with worry and concern upon hearing that Y/N was there

Eunha led the BTS members to the school infirmary, their hearts pounding with worry and concern upon hearing that Y/N was there. Yoongi's eyes bore into Mr. Han's, brimming with anger and determination.

"If anything happened to my sister, I'll ensure you never find work again, and you," he said, pointing at the boy, "won't have to study anymore."

Jungkook, stepped forward. "Eunha, take us to Y/N."

Following Eunha's guidance, they entered the infirmary, only to be confronted with a heart-wrenching scene. Y/N clung to Hwang Inyeop, her tears staining his shoulder.

Yoongi approached her, his voice filled with reassurance. "Bub..."

"Oppa... Oppa... J-ji..." Y/N stammered, her words barely audible through her sobs.

Yoongi gently enveloped her in his arms, whispering softly. "Shh, shh... It's okay, don't cry."

Namjoon discreetly motioned for Yoongi to remain by Y/N's side while the rest of the members and Inyeop stepped out of the infirmary, hoping to gain a better understanding of the situation.

Hoseok broke the silence, his voice laced with concern. "Hi... Umm, don't be scared."

Inyeop, his composure still shaken, responded hesitantly. "I... Umm... Hello, sirs. I'm Hwang Inyeop, Y/N's friend and classmate."

Jimin, ever the compassionate one, asked, "What happened?"

Inyeop took a deep breath before recounting the events that had unfolded in the corridor.

**Inyeop's POV**

I was heading to the library to return some books, the corridor empty as everyone attended their classes. Suddenly, I overheard a heated conversation.

"Oh, here's my girlfriend," Sehun said, his voice laced with arrogance.

"Sehun, just get lost. Haven't I made it clear that I'm not interested? Leave me alone," Y/N retorted, her tone firm and resolute.

"Why so hasty, babes? Didn't I tell you that you're my girlfriend? If you don't want to suffer, come with me," Sehun threatened, his grip tightening on Y/N.

"Fuck off, you asshole! There's no way I'm accepting your proposal," Y/N spat, her defiance evident.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? Looks like I have to teach you a lesson..." Sehun snarled, his eyes burning with anger.

Without hesitating, I rushed over to the scene, witnessing Sehun holding Y/N roughly, attempting to force a kiss upon her. Shock flooded my veins as I recognized Y/N. I didn't waste a moment.

"How dare you touch her, you motherfucker?" I exclaimed, my voice laced with fury.

"I can do whatever I want with my girlfriend," Sehun retorted, his arrogance infuriating me further.

"She is not your girlfriend, and even if she were, you have no right to force her!" I shouted, unleashing my anger upon Sehun until he lay unconscious.

When I turned to look at Y/N, my heart shattered at the sight before me. Why did it have to be her? I knew what she had been through two months ago. Hadn't she suffered enough?

"Y/N..." I called out, my voice laced with concern.

She embraced me tightly, her tears soaking my shirt. "He... He... I don't like him... He said that I deserve this..."

"No, Y/N, you don't. Shh, it's okay," I reassured her, my heart aching for the pain she was enduring.

Glancing at her torn clothes, it was evident that she hadn't noticed yet. Without a word, I removed my hoodie and gently draped it over her shoulders.

"Come with me," I said, lifting her in a bridal style and carrying her to the safety of the infirmary.

**End of POV**

Inyeop seethed with anger as he spoke about Sehun's friend who had complained about Y/N.

Inyeop, unaware of the impending storm brewing within Y/N's brothers, looked worried

Members assured Inyeop that they would ensure he wouldn't face suspension and that they would handle the situation with that boy.

As they discussed the next steps, the door to the infirmary opened, and Yoongi emerged, his expression grim. The members knew that whatever had transpired had deeply affected their beloved sister, and they were determined to make their sister happy again.

 The members knew that whatever had transpired had deeply affected their beloved sister, and they were determined to make their sister happy again