Chapter 17

Inside the infirmary, Yoongi sat with Y/N sleeping peacefully on his chest, his large hand gently patting her head as if she were the most precious thing in the world

Inside the infirmary, Yoongi sat with Y/N sleeping peacefully on his chest, his large hand gently patting her head as if she were the most precious thing in the world. The other members gathered around, their expressions a mix of concern and determination. Jin, ever the nurturing older brother, spoke softly to Yoongi, catching his attention.

"Yoongi..." Jin's voice was laced with a rare seriousness.

Yoongi lifted his gaze, his eyes filled with a silent plea. "Yes, hyung?"

Jin's lips pressed into a thin line as he glanced at the rest of the members. "We need to tell you something."

Yoongi's brow furrowed, his protective instincts instantly flaring up. "But, bub..."

Jimin interjected, his voice soothing. "Hyung, Eunha and Inyeop will be here. They'll stay with Y/N."

Yoongi's face hardened at the mention of Inyeop's name, his grip on Y/N tightening ever so slightly.

Namjoon, ever the calm and rational leader, spoke up. "Don't worry, hyung. He's a nice boy and also a friend. He was the one who brought Y/N to the infirmary."

Jungkook, the maknae, chimed in, his eyes filled with reassurance. "Yes, hyung. And Eunha will be here too."

Hoseok, the sunshine of the group, gave Yoongi an encouraging smile. "Hyung, it'll only be for a few minutes. You can come back, or one of us can stay here with Sunshine."

Yoongi's gaze flickered between his members, the internal struggle evident in his expression. Finally, he let out a resigned sigh. "Okay..."

Gently, he laid Y/N's head on the bed, his fingers lingering on her soft skin, reluctant to let go.

Taehyung, the enigmatic one, stepped outside and called out to Eunha and Inyeop. "Eunha, Inyeop, please come inside."

As the two entered the room, Jin addressed them with a warm smile. "Eunha, Inyeop, can you stay here with Y/N until we come back? We have to deal with something."

Inyeop nodded, his voice laced with a polite respect. "Sure, sir."

Eunha, ever the diligent student, chimed in. "Okay, Mr..."

Jin chuckled lightly. "Just call me Jin oppa."

Eunha's eyes widened, a faint blush dusting her cheeks. "Okay, oppa."

With a final glance at Y/N, the BTS members stepped outside the infirmary, their expressions darkening with each passing moment.

They relayed everything Inyeop had told them, and the anger and rage that surged through them was palpable. Yoongi's voice was laced with a cold fury as he spoke.

"It looks like we finally have to deal with these pieces of shit ourselves."

Hoseok, the eternal sunshine, let out a dark chuckle. "It's time to resurrect Bangtan."

The atmosphere surrounding them suddenly turned dark and mysterious, pulsating with an unknown tension as they headed towards the principal's office. Namjoon, the leader, kicked the door open, and they confronted the principal head-on.

Yoongi, his eyes burning with a dangerous intensity, leaned forward. "Now tell us the truth, and one mistake, and you're done for."

Mr. Han, the principal, stubbornly refused to divulge the truth, and Yoongi's patience reached its limit.

"It seems like you no longer want to live. Fine, I'll grant your wish." Yoongi's words were laced with a chilling certainty.

Turning to Taehyung and Jungkook, he commanded, "Tae, Jungkook, take him to our special place."

Taehyung and Jungkook, their eyes gleaming with a predatory gleam, smirked in unison. "Sure, hyung."

They seized the principal, rendering him unconscious before whisking him away to an unknown destination.

Yoongi's attention then shifted to Sehun, his gaze piercing through the boy's very soul. "And now, you... I'll let you live, but you're expelled from this school."

Sehun, his arrogance still intact, spat out, "You can't do this to me because of that bitch."

As the offensive words left Sehun's lips, each member's head snapped towards him, their eyes filled with a dark intensity that sent a shiver down his spine.

Yoongi's lips curved into a sardonic smile. "I'll show you who the bitch is." With those words, he withdrew a gun, its cold metal gleaming in the dim light.

Sehun's eyes widened in pure terror. "W-what... are... y-..ou... d-doi...ng...? Y-you... can't... do... this."

Yoongi's expression remained impassive as he replied, "Oh, I can." Without hesitation, he shot Sehun in the legs, eliciting a pained scream from the boy. Crouching down, Yoongi leaned in, his voice laced with a chilling promise. "This is just the beginning. I'll make sure you regret ever laying a finger on my sister."

Suddenly, a frightened voice interrupted the scene. "Oppa..."

The gun slipped from Yoongi's hand as the BTS members turned around, their hearts sinking at the sight that greeted them.