Chapter 21

The room fell into a heavy silence as the members of Bangtan Sonyeondan stared at Yn's impassive face

The room fell into a heavy silence as the members of Bangtan Sonyeondan stared at Yn's impassive face. Her poker face revealed no emotions, leaving them anxious and uncertain about her decision. Yoongi's voice trembled slightly as he addressed her, using the endearing nickname he often used.

"Bub... What have you decided?" he asked nervously.

Yn's expression turned serious as she locked eyes with Yoongi, her determination shining through her gaze. Jin, always the observant one, urged her to continue, sensing that there was more to her decision.

With unwavering resolve, Yn finally revealed her demand, her eyes scanning each member. "I want a promise from all of you," she declared. "Only if you are willing to fulfill it, I will stay here."

A mix of surprise and concern spread across their faces. They simultaneously voiced their commitment, assuring her that they would do anything to make her stay. Hoseok, with his ever-bright smile, added, "Yes sunshine, we will do anything for you."

Jimin's soft eyes gazed at Yn, pleading with her not to leave. It was clear that the thought of her absence caused him great distress. However, Yn's next words stunned them all.

"Train me to be a mafia like you all," Yn said with an unwavering seriousness.

The room fell into complete shock. The members of BTS, collectively exclaiming "WHAT?!" in disbelief, couldn't comprehend her request. Namjoon, the wise and responsible leader, immediately stepped forward, voicing his strong opposition.

"No way, Yn. Don't get involved in this life," he said seriously, a hint of concern lacing his words.

Jungkook, ever the protective maknae, added with genuine worry, "Hyung is right, Yn. Sorry, but we can't promise this."

Tae's stern expression conveyed his disapproval, asserting, "Yes. There is no way. We will not train you."

Yn, anger burning within her, stood her ground against their objections. "Then listen to my decision as well. I am leaving," she asserted with frustration.

Jin's anger and sternness flared as he declared, "You can't!"

Yn, no longer able to contain her frustration, lashed out at them. "Why? What will you all do? Kidnap me? Torture me? Threaten me with a gun like you did with Mr. Han?" Her voice dripped with anger and resentment.

Hoseok tried to calm the situation, concern evident in his voice as he called out her name, "Yn..."

But Yn pushed forward, no longer caring about their objections. "I don't care! I don't want to be weak anymore!" Her anger escalated as she challenged them, "And why can't I be a mafia when Mom and Dad were the royal mafia king and queen?"

The room fell into stunned silence once again as the reality of Yn's statement sank in. The members of BTS couldn't comprehend the weight of the revelation. Their shocked exclamations mingled together, their disbelief echoing throughout the room.

"WHAT?!" Yoongi asked, his voice conveying a mixture of shock and seriousness.

Hoseok's eyes widened in disbelief, barely able to grasp the truth that had been dropped before them. "Royal Mafia king and queen?!" he exclaimed.

Yoongi couldn't contain his curiosity and concern. He reached out to hold Yn's shoulder, his voice laced with urgency, "Yn, what do you mean?"

Yn, her determination unyielding, removed her locket and opened it, revealing a hidden compartment containing a small USB drive. The room held its breath as she held up the drive, her eyes beckoning them to follow her to the meeting room.

With a silent understanding, they followed her, their curiosity piqued. Yn connected the USB drive to the projector, the room illuminated by the glow of the screen. The tension in the air was palpable as everyone took their seats, their eyes fixated on the unfolding secrets that lay before them.

As the video started playing, they witnessed a young couple engaged in intense training. The couple exuded power and skill, capturing the attention of the room. Suddenly, an urgent message interrupted their training session.

"King, they are trying to break the orphanage and construct a factory there," a voice echoed through the video, revealing a threat to the innocent children.

The man, presumably the king, erupted in anger at the news. "What? I told you guys that the plot belongs to those kids! No one hurts my people," he declared, determination etched across his face as he stormed out.

A second voice sneered, expressing contempt for the orphans and their perceived insignificance. But before they could finish their thoughts, a gunshot rang out, shattering the silence.

A woman emerged from the shadows, her presence commanding and powerful. "How dare you speak ill of our people? So what if they are orphans? They are like our children," she declared with authority. "Just because we are royal mafia king and queen doesn't give us the right to treat people any differently. We must respect everyone."

The room was silent, everyone absorbing the implications of what they had just witnessed. Yn's revelation had ignited a spark of realization within each member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, leaving them hungry for answers.

 Yn's revelation had ignited a spark of realization within each member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, leaving them hungry for answers