Chapter 22

The room fell silent, the weight of Yn's revelation hanging in the air

The room fell silent, the weight of Yn's revelation hanging in the air. The video they had just witnessed had peeled back the layers of their past, revealing a hidden truth that had been kept from them. But Yn wasn't done yet. She had more to reveal.

The scene shifted once again, unveiling the king and queen with their two children. A young boy, around seven years old, played with a little girl who lay in his lap. Their parents watched on with loving gazes, basking in the innocence and joy of their children.

Another scene unfolded, showcasing the same children a few years later. The boy, now nine years old, looked after his three-year-old sister, trying to prevent her from eating dirt. But in a moment of mischief, the girl bit her brother's cheek, causing him to tear up. Yet, despite the pain, they shared a playful moment, their bond evident in their interaction.

The scene shifted once more, this time to a chaotic and harrowing scene. Gunshots pierced the air, chaos ensued, and the sounds of destruction filled the atmosphere. A woman emerged, grabbing the two children and equipping the girl with a necklace and a ring, while addressing the boy.

"Baby, shh, don't cry," she comforted them, her voice filled with both love and urgency. She turned her attention to the boy, affectionately calling him "suga." She revealed that it was his responsibility to take care of his sister and treat her like a queen because she was destined to be one. Their mother's words hung heavy in the air as she entrusted their protection to the young boy.

As the woman bid her son farewell, the children's fear and confusion were evident. They clung to each other, and when gunshots rang out and their mother's screams pierced the air, they knew they had to escape. Their path led them to a road, where a menacing black van suddenly appeared, and strangers forcefully snatched Yn away from suga But suga the young boy filled with love and determination, refused to let go. In the chaos, suga was thrown to the ground, while the van sped off, taking Yn away from him. The pain and helplessness of that traumatic moment were etched into their memories.

The present reality hit Yn like a blow to the chest, causing her to shout in disbelief. The truth had finally been unveiled, and the magnitude of it all settled within her. Yoongi attempted to explain, his voice filled with remorse, but words failed him.

The rest of Bangtan Sonyeondan looked on, their shocked expressions mirroring that of Yn's. The revelation that Yoongi was her biological brother had shaken the foundation of their understanding. They had known of Yoongi's troubled past, but they had no idea it ran so deep. Now, with Yn's newfound knowledge, the unbreakable bond between them had been solidified.

Yn, overcome with a whirlwind of emotions, took a moment to collect herself. Her voice trembled as she addressed her stunned and speechless brothers.

"Yoongi oppa," she uttered, her voice heavy with both pain and longing.

They all understood the weight of those two words, and the realization that their connection was not merely that of a family forged by circumstance but one that ran much deeper. Their shared history suddenly became tangible, tying them together in a way they could never have fathomed.

Tears welled up in Yoongi's eyes as he reached out to Yn, his voice filled with raw emotion. "Yn, I'm so sorry... I didn't know how to tell you," he choked out, regret etched on his features.

In that moment, everyone realized that their journey would never be the same. Secrets had been unveiled, alliances tested, and the past resurfaced with a force that demanded their attention. Their quest to seek justice and navigate the treacherous world of the mafia had taken an unexpected turn—it had now become a quest for family, truth, and a future united against the shadows of their past.

 Their quest to seek justice and navigate the treacherous world of the mafia had taken an unexpected turn—it had now become a quest for family, truth, and a future united against the shadows of their past