chapter 52

.
Reem's POV
.

"Wake up" I said

"Hmm" he mumbled in his sleep

"Izhaan! Get up. It's 8 o'clock" I shook his shoulder lightly

"I'm up" he said

"Ok. I am going to take a bath" I got off the bed, took out my clothes from my cupboard and went to the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection as I stood in the bathroom. My skin looked smooth, I think my new cleanser is really benefitting my skin.

I spread toothpaste on my brush and put it in my mouth, but the moment I tasted the toothpaste I vomitted, it tasted horrible.

"Oh God. I shouldn't have eaten so much noodles last night"

I was feeling weak. I somehow managed to finish my bath.

When I returned in the room, I saw Izhaan was still sleeping. I looked at the wall clock.

"Izhaan, wake up" I shook him hard, he startled

"What happened?" He asked looking around

"It's 9 o'clock" I told him

"What? I told you to wake me up at 8 o'clock, oh god I'm late" he got up and ran into the bathroom.

I have been trying to wake him up for so long, but God knows what did he eat before sleeping that he was out like a log.

I just shrugged and freed my wet hair from the towel's clutches.

I took out his clothes and kept on the bed, while I sat in front of the dresser

Just last night we returned from a week's vacation, Srinagar was fun, the place is so beautiful, like a dream.

Hayat led the trip, we were following her instructions like children, she wanted to make it memorable, and she actually succeeded in it.

This reminds me, my phone is still with Hayat, she took it from me and Ayesha on the first day of the trip, because she thought we looked too busy with our phones, so she took it and never returned.

It was late when we returned last night, I was so tired that I only wanted to sleep, but suddenly I was very hungry, I requested Izhaan to make Maggie for me, honestly it was the worst Maggie ever but I still had it and now I am sure that is the reason of my stomach ache.

"You really have got me late" Izhaan came running from the bathroom, I turned around to glare at him

"Seriously? I got you late?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He was quickly wearing his clothes.

"You did not wake me up on time" he was fidgeting with his shirt's button. I walked to him and started buttoning his shirt. He quickly started brushing his hair.

"I have an important meeting at 10 o'clock, I don't know if I can reach on time" he was saying, I chose to stay quiet.

After he was completely ready, he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Bye Jaan." He said while picking up his bag.

"Breakfast?" I asked

"I'm late already jaan" He hugged me and kissed my cheek, "bye" he said and left.

After he left, I quickly tied my hair in a bun and decided to go to Hayat's room to get my phone, I have not checked for so long, I must have many messages and calls.

I opened the door to go, but stopped when I saw Ayesha standing there.

"Wassup Gabbar" I smiled

"We need to talk" she walked into my room. I closed the door behind me. I could guess what she wanted to talk about, she wanted to talk to me last night only, but couldn't, since all of us were tired, now she must have seen Izhaan leaving that is why she is here.