Introduction

Hello friends,

I am your Author Vani and here I am again with another amazing book which you will surely love.

Hope you will like this and support me. Like you all always did.

Please vote and comment to share your views and to motivate me.

Just genuine criticism allowed no hate bashing will be tolerated.

_____________________________________

All rights reserved.
Copyrights- Vaniwrites__
©2023

No part of this book must be reproduced in any form or by any means, without prior permission of Me. All the names, places , characters are work of fiction and resemblance to real life is just a mere coincidence
______________________________________
All the pictures used in this book belongs to the rightful owners
______________________________________
Main leads: Siddharth & Avneet ❤️

Published on :- 1st June 2023

Main leads

Siddharth Raichand

A good looking desirable man for any girl

A good looking desirable man for any girl. He is kind and soft-hearted
Now Not very rich but trying his best to make his company number 1. From good background means he don't have any financial problems. His life is going good until he married. He has so many expectations from the marriage like every man should have. But all happiness is shattered when his wife always tries to run away from him like plague. And he doesn't know why? He tried everything but all goes in vain.

Age : 24

Avneet Siddharth Raichand
(Before Avneet Sharma)

She is beautiful and intelligent girl which  every man could imagine

She is beautiful and intelligent girl which every man could imagine. She married Siddharth because her family wanted her to get married. But she was not forced in this marriage. She didn't even see her to be husband until the engagement happened because she was not interested. Her parents are not rich like Raichands.

Age : 22

Prologue

Am I this bad? Even After 6 months of marriage? She still didn't accept me as her husband. Hell she didn't even consider me as her friend at least. I still don't have any rights on her. We just live as strangers under this room.

"why? Is she doing this to me??"

"can't she trust me enough to tell me about her any problem no matter what but I will trust her only?"

"Is someone in her life??" These mere thoughts made me restless that I have to take depression medicine because I am in the initial stage of depression.

"is she forced to marry me?"

"is she not comfortable around me??"

"not enough but just one smile for me can make my day but she never smiles with me"

"so many questions and she only can answer this but she didn't want to talk with me...I guessed seeing her behaviour towards me"

***

"I love him...I can't imagine anyone in my life" I cried but now it's not possible he already left me.

"He can't come to me ever"

"I destroyed everything on my own"

"I can't blame him"

"Now I am longing for once his sight"

Chapters will coming 🔜

Please vote and comment 🙏