Chapter - 1.

Let's start,

Siddharth POV

"Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Lagta hai jaise pure sansar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai"

Kabir my younger brother and vihaan my best friend both dancing on my head from morning and they are more excited than me to welcome their bhabhi. But who will tell this idiot that I am impatiently waiting for her in my life.

I am getting ready in sherwani and they are helping me because today is our wedding. There is hustle bustle in home from few days.

As you know Indian weddings are also known for their pre-wedding rituals, which are just as important as the wedding itself. So, there are many rituals like

Haldi

Mehendi

Sangeet

Of course! Indian weddings are a spectacle to behold, with their rich traditions and customs that have been passed down for generations. That's why I just love our culture.

Okay....Now We are heading towards my bride with baraat where marriage will take place.

Bride's family welcomed us royally specially me. And after a long wait, she descended stairs making my breathe hitched. She is looking just nymph. Then I noticed we both having matching dresses maybe she chooses for me. This thought made me more excited.

She sat close to me. I want to compliment her but I don't want my cousins to listen because they are already giving me a teasing smile. So, I kept quiet. I have whole life to compliment her.

The priest started chanting mantras continuously. Soon, we both get up for pheras.

Then, I put vermillion in her partion and tie her mangalsutra around her neck.
And in no time...priest declared us husband wife. We both took blessings from our elders.

I am the happiest person right now because I started loving her from our engagement and I first time met her that time only. We exchanged our phone numbers but never talked. I guess she is very shy person. No problem I will make her comfortable with me very soon.

At the time of bidaai...she cried very much and I don't like tears in her eyes but I can understand she is one who leaves her family.

No problem I will love so much that she never feels lonely in new environment.

We moves towards the car and I hold her hand to make her calm but she stiffened by my sudden touch and pulled her hand back.

To be continued..

How's was the chapter?

Do vote and comment to share your views and update soon.

Goals:- 35 votes ❤️
10 comments 😀
1 genuine follow ✨

Are you excited for the next updates?

Stay tuned