Chapter -2.

Continuation...

We moves towards the car and I hold her hand to make her calm but she stiffened by my sudden touch and pulled her hand back. Her hand was cold as ice like she is afraid of something. Maybe these new relations.

I and Avneet both came to my house and my family welcomed her warmly.

Then these post wedding rituals makes me tired and she is also looking tired. But one thing I don't understand is that she is doing what she has told her to do without uttering any word. There is no smile or happiness on her face...why? I think I am overthinking I will talk to her after this. Just wedding jitters I guess.

At night, All my cousins took her to my room. Now, finally I can talk to her. I am getting nervous but more excited...finally she is mine.

But in our culture...there is one more ritual that my cousins will not let me enter in my own room without sagun.

And the name of the sagun...they heist all my money and finally let me go inside after teasing.

But the scene disappointed me when I saw her sleeping on the couch. I am so late that she can't wait.

"I think you are very tired that you weren't even able to wait for me" I said slowly kneeling down in front of her.

Then I saw she already took off her heavy jewelleries by herself and she changed into a pink nightie.

I stared at her for a few minutes, I think it's not a crime to stare at your wife.

After sighing I took a blanket and covered her. First I thought to wake her and told her to sleep in bed but then I guess she is not comfortable that's why she herself slept on the couch.

Then, I saw her jewelleries on bed so I kept them in cupboard.

After changing my sherwani...I tried to slept and after tossing numerous times on bed..sleep consume me I don't know when.

"Something is wrong with her"

To be continued

Hope you will like this...

Goals:-
35 votes ❤️
5 comments 😀
1 new genuine follow ✨

I don't know why but they are few people who kept following then unfollowing me. Please don't do this. If you want to follow then only follow.

I will update when goals will complete.

Stay tuned for next.