3. Ansh is suspicious on Aradhya

___________💫

" I am asking something, Little rebel."

She frowned her eyebrows slightly at this nickname. Is he mocking her or Praising her?Whatever! She don't care. The major thing is that he is hurting here.

" Leave my hand."

She said with the same anger filled tone while trying to free herself from his grip but he flipped her around making her back to hit against his chest. Her wrist is still twisted back by him. Shiver ran down to her spine when she felt his breath against her shoulder.

" Jo Poocha jaaye usi ka jawab dijiye."

( Answer whatever is asked.)

He whispered against her ear.

" Kya Kar rahi thi aap Vahan."

( what were you doing there.)

He asked again. By his tone she can sense that he is trying hard to control his anger.

" M..Mujhe Nhi pta tha-"

( I didn't know-)

She hissed when pain hit her again.

" I seriously didn't know that We are not allowed to come there. I swear. No one told me before."

She explained then took a deep breath when he left her wrist. She turn towards him and rubbed her wrist which is quite red now. His fingerprints have also been printed. She glared at him.

" Then why did you hide. You could've stay there and explain yourself."

He asked suspiciously.

" Jo mujhe kehna tha keh diya."

( I said what I wanted to.)

She said then walked passed him. He turn towards her and found her taking something out from the drawer of nightstand. Its an antiseptic cream. He felt little guilty to see that bruise on wrist, given by him so he walked towards her and tried to take cream from her hands but she pulled her hand back.

" Aap gaye nhi abhi tak."

( You didn't got yet.?)

She asked.

" Let me apply that."

She blinked her eyes.

" Bhot meharbani ji aapki but no thanks."

( I am grateful )

She replied sarcastically. Reyansh controlled his anger.

" Look, I didn't want to do that so let me apply that as a sorry atleast."

" Oh ho ho...Aap sorry bhi bolte hai."

( You apologize too?)

Aradhya asked, making a fake shocked expression on face.

" Apni itni mehangi sorry apne paas rakhiye."

( Keep your so expensive sorry with you.)

Enough! First he is trying to help her. Second she don't want to leave a chance to taunt him. Third he won't listen to her now so he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She ignored the  sensation inside her stomach by his touch.

" kuch jada hi nhi bolti aap? Apni jubaan par lagaam lagana sikh lijiye jald hi. Otherwise it won't end well."

( Don't you speak too much. Learn to control your tongue soon.)

She blinked her eyes then pushed him.

" Meri Jubaan meri Marzi."

( my tongue my will.)