𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑵

・┈⋆⭒˚。⋆﹕┆i found you⋆ִ ࣪𖤐

⋆⋆⋆

⤷ ༉‧₊ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 003]

⤷ ༉‧₊ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 003] ✩

❝𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄!❞ Love Helm exclaimed. Meliodas pulled his head out of the ground. "I"m not going to let you get away with any of your excuses today!" Diane shouted.

Punching down right in front of meliodas. He held his hands up in defense. "Look, those girls have the wrong guy. I don't remember them at all, okay?"

"That's enough out of you!" trying to punch him again, he swiftly moved out of the way. "This might get ugly if I don't fight for real!"

The two send strikes at each other. Waves of dirt flying around with each attack, and the large boulder everything rested on breakinging even more.

Hitting her knee into his stomach, Meliodas retaliated by striking her head. "You're such a jerk, Captain." Everyone gawked at her powerful punch which was blocked by his forearm.

They stood still, their bangs covering their eyes. You, Elizabeth, and hawk watched as ban and king joined them in the destroyed ring. Everyone confused about what was going on.

"What's the matter? What are you doing?" You questioned Meliodas in a whisper. "My real identity is Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm Meliodas, the dragon sin!"

The red dragon mark on his upper arm showed. the crowd gasped at his bold statement. "We're taking over Vaizel, everything here belongs to us now!"

"Hold on, what? Why'd that idiot tell them who he really is? [y/n], Elizabeth, do you two know what's going on?" Hawk asked in shock.

"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear out this town! Understand? If you don't, we're gonna kill you all!" Holding his finger up at his threat.

Some male citizens claimed he was lying while some said by how strong they were, it might just be true.

'I don't understand. What's gotten into the four of them?'

Elizabeth's eyes waver at their sudden harsh change. "Get the hell out of here!" His tone is sharp and urgent.