10. blackmailing Aradhya

___________💫

He walked little closer to her. Next word he said shook her to the core.

" Marry me."

She widen her eyes.

" And in return I won't tell anyone about your little secret."

Akarsh said.

" What will you gain after this."

Aradhya asked and he chuckled.

" 2 things, First You and second The danger will be removed from the heads of Suryavanshis."

She fisted her hand, trying hard to control her anger.

" Hume nhi lagta ki aap Suryavanshiyo se itna pyar karte hai ki aap unke liye humse shaadi krenge."

(I don't think you love Suryavanshis so much that you will marry me for them.)

He shook his head while laughing slightly.

" You got me. Well, You can say...I just want to marry you."

" Why? As far as I remember, You never loved me then why now."

Aradhya asked.

" cause I didn't know you'd be so hot."

He said while eyeing her body.

" Now I want you, Not for one night...but for every night. I f**king need you."

Akarsh stated.

" tum thik nahi kar rahe ho."

( You are not doing right.)

Aradhya uttered while glaring at him.

" Leave it on me... I will be declaring our marrigar tomorrow to our family and being a good girl, You will be saying yes."

He said and Aradhya looked away. He tried to touch her face but she moved her head away from his reach.

" I would like to ruin this attitude of yours."

He said then left after glancing at her. Aradhya sighed frustratedly and pushed her hair back.

" How the hell game changed suddenly. What should I do. I need to stay in this house."
.
.
.
.
Next day, everybody are present in the living room except Reyansh who still didn't come downstairs. Major thing is everyone are shocked when Akarsh told them that The girl he loves is Aradhya. Since then family members are shocked only. Like how?

Aradhya is looking down blankly. Akarsh is the only one who is talking.

" Hold on. I am not able to understand anything. How can it be possible."

Veer said.

" Truth is in front of your eyes. We loved each other but circumstance made her to leave me. Her family had objection to our relationship. She had to leave me and I thought she will be marrying someone else now. But I got shocked after seeing her, Here. She told me everything that how she ran away from her marriage cause she can't marry anyone other than me."

Akarsh told them. Half truth, half lie. Akarsh looked at his mother.

" Maa, You remember I went to Jaipur 3 years ago."

Sunaina nodded.

" I met her there."

Akarsh said. Jaya walked towards Aradhya.

" Is it truth, Beta"

Aradhya looked at her then at Akarsh who is playing with his mobile. She couldn't help but to nod her head.