Chapter - 5.

Continuation....

"Just I want to ask something!" I said little hesitate and she looked little scared. Why? I don't know as usual.

"Are you forced in this marriage?" I asked her clearly and she looked at me for seconds making my heart beat race in fear of losing her.

She shook her head in no and looked down.

This irritates me a lot. She talks freely infront of my family but with me she can't even able to say a word.

I was just about to ask her if she has any problem with me but before she spoke

"I am not comfortable with this surroundings" I slowly hold her hand and squeezed it.

"I am always there for you" I said with genuine smile to make her comfortable but she pulled her hand back and rans outside the room which made me little gloomy. Why she is like this?

Whole Day passed like this....she didn't ignore me fully but didn't talk to me also.

At night

We came in our room after dinner.

"You can change in the bathroom and I will change here" I said and she nodded

Mostly she loves to nodded her head like a kid or shooking her head in no stubbornly Otherwise all I get silence. But she can't utter anything.

I changed my clothes quickly but she was still inside.

After enough time, I banged on the door not so loud and she opened the door and came in simple kurti and plazo.

Yesterday she was wearing a nighty but today...yaa as her wish. I don't need to interfere.

"You didn't sleep?" She asked me and now I understand that she was deliberately waiting inside the bathroom for me to sleep.

"I was waiting for you but I think I did mistake" she looked at me for brief second then sat down on couch.

"You will not sleep here on this couch" I said and she looked at me with horror. What's wrong I said? Yesterday I saw her sleeping uncomfortably.

So I will sleep on couch until she get comfortable with me.

To be continued...

35 votes ❤️

Do you guys want Avneet POV??