13. Aryansh tieing knot

___________💫

Their happy gaze turned into shock one when they found Reyansh at the door.

There are blood stains on his kurta. His hair is messy. He is not looking less than the Devil. His gaze is filled with fire amd staring at only one particular person.

" A..ansh."

Dhriti uttered. Even Aradhya is shocked to see this look of his. This Reyansh, with nobody want to witness is standing infront of them.

" Ansh, where are Adarsh and Akarsh."

No one was able to ask question from him other than Dhriti. Instead of replying Reyansh started to walk towards the particular person and all of their gaze followed him. Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows when he stood in front of her more like tower over her. There is such a fire in his eyes as if he can burn someone just by one look. For the first time she is scared to death and all thanks to the man standing in front of her. Family members are looking at them with confusion in eyes. While Aradhya didn't move her eyes away from his as if she is showing him that she is not scared.

Hiss of pain left her mouth when he grabbed her wrist all of sudden making few bangles to break down.

" What-"

He didn't let her continue and started to drag her with him somewhere. His family tried to stop him but one stare from him and they all stopped. While Aradhya looked at his back with confusion plastered on face.

She whimpered in pain when he pushed her again the nearby wall by grabbing her shoulders.

" How Dare you-"

He asked angrily and she frown her eyebrows, not getting him.

" Haa?"

She uttered while he clenched his jaw then moved back and took his mobile from pocket.

Her eyes widen when he played her recording. Did Akarsh send him?

I will keep this in mind. Moreover, Suryavanshi's are not fool. Spying them is difficult work. So calm down from some days. Itni jada jaldbaazi thik nahi.

He gritted his teeth hearing her audio again. Putting his mobile back he again pushed her against the wall. His anger is crossing every limit which can lead him to the stage that he, himself is scared of.

" Hume Bevkoof samjhti hain aap?"

( Do you think of I am fool.)

" Th..that's not me.-"

Aradhya tried to say but earn punch by him on wall just beside her head. She flinched and clutched her lehanga in a fist, getting so scared right now. Her heart beating loudly as Reyansh is looking so dangerous. She gasp when he grabbed her wrist then twisted it behind her bacj and pulled her closer.

" Agar Ek aur juth bola to humse bura koi nahi hoga."

( If you utter one more lie then no one will be worse than me.)

She tried to free her wrist from his grip but his hold is tight. She can feel blood coming out from her wrist.

" Kahiye....Kyu kara aapne aise."

( Say...Why did you do that?)

" Humara hath chorriye."

( Leave my hand.)

She said with pain in eyes but right now it can not melt the person in front of her.

" Aapko kya laga, hum sab yha murkh baithe hain jo aap apni man-maani karti rahengi aur hume bhanak bhi nhi hogi."