16. Arayansh having conversation

__________💫

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows when he started to walk towards her while staring at her body with admiring gaze. She blinked her eyes when he walked in a circle around her while staring up & down at her making her shy. She looked at him when he came infront of her but it didn't last a second as he stood behind her.

Her heart beat increased when she felt his breathing against her ear and his hand snaked around her waist from behind. She gulped when he pull out the pallu from the band of her Saree. Suddenly, she could feel his first two fingers on the curve of her waist. He made a circular figure on her skin. To his surpise Aradhya didn't push him. Even he is confuse that why he is doing these all things with her. No matter what, he can not ignore the pull towards her which is way too strong.

Her chest moved up and down with slight heavy breathing when he started to feather his fingers in upward direction, from her love handles. He reached to the side of her chest making her to feel several different emotion which can not be describe in words. The feeling is beyond her thinking. He stopped near her collarbone then slide her wet her hair to a side and rested it on her shoulder.

Shiver ran down to her spine when she felt his finger on her back now as if he want to explore every inch of her just by touching. He slide his finger down till the band of her saree then slowly encircled his hand around her stomach.

The moment is nothing but euphoric. They can not ignore that unseen feelings for each other. No matter how many times Reyansh push her but at last she is the one whom he need, want, get peace in his life. She has become that addiction of him which he can not get rid of. Sometimes, these type of feelings making him feel like betrayal of his family. He is just stuck in between.

Whereas, Aradhya never felt the way she feels with him. The feeling is indefinable. She was the girl who would get sensitive over these things but his case is different. He never fails to make her feel loved by his actions. There is care in his touch. There is admiration in his eyes whenever he sees her even if he try to hide it.

She felt insanely weak on knees when she felt his lips near her ear. She gulped and touched his hand unintentionally which is on her stomach. Her eyelashes moved down and she close her eyes when his lips touched her earlobe. Both are so lost in the moment that they forgot the world around them.

In the middle of hate, revenge A love story is also emerging. But this story is still far from being together. The fire of love is yet to be lit.

She tighten her grip on his hand when he bite her earlobe sensually then leave it and put his lips behind ear making her go crazy. He slide his other hand from her shoulder down to her wrist and entangle his fingers with her.

Zindagi mein agar hume kisi ne sabse jada dukh diya hai to vo aap hain.

Her eyes flutter open and before she could melt under his touch she pushed him softly. Taking a deep breath with back facing at him she tried to calm herself whereas Reyansh too came into reality and realize what he was going to do. He was at the edge of losing his control.

" Hum...Taiyar hokar aate hain."

( I'll come after getting ready.)

She said to him without facing him then walked towards the closet. He sighed and rufflle his silky hair. He can not go this close to her atleast not before knowing her full reality. He has decided that he will think ahead only after knowing her truth. Everybody has past. She must has one too.
.
.
.

Reyansh opened the door of Aradhya's side after reaching at their destination. She looked at him knowing they have to act like perfect couple infront of media. Media turn their camera at newly arrived couple. Their first public presense and they can not let this moment go. She put her hand on his hand and came out. Both stood beside each other with his hand around her waist.