19. The first Kiss

___________💫

Aradhya walked towards Reyansh who is sitting in living room and staring at fire which is enough to bring warmness in this cold weather

Aradhya walked towards Reyansh who is sitting in living room and staring at fire which is enough to bring warmness in this cold weather. A blanket is beside him. They just came back after attending an function of Rajveer and Priya.

Reyansh moved his eyes at Aradhya who is wearing a loose white shirt with trousers underneath. She has wrapped shawl around her but removed it as soon as she felt the warmth of fire. He made a place for her and she sat down beside him then rubbed her palms together. Their environment is so cozy with snowfall and them sitting together in front of fire. Only light which is making everything visible is the light coming from fire. Well, it is making the atmosphere more aesthetic.

Aradhya moved her gaze at him as she felt him staring at her continuously from the time she came here.

" Kuch pooche."

( Can I ask something?)

" hm. Hm."

He uttered and she moved her gaze away from him.

" Aap hume yaha jhuth bolkar kyu laaye."

( Why did you take me here after lying.)

" Kaha tha sach humne aapse."

( I told you truth.)

He asked and she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. He took a deep breath and said after few seconds pause.

" Samay bitana chahte the aapke sath."

( I wanted to spend some time with you.)

Her heart fluttered and she moved her gaze towards the fire almost instantly to hide shy smile from him but composing herself she again looked at him.

" Par kyu? Nafrat karte hain aap to humse. Fir itna sab kyu."

( But why? Don't you hate me? Then why this much?)

She asked, wanting to know the reason. He chuckled slightly.

" Gusse mein kahi hui ek baat aapko abhi tak yaad hai?"

( Do you still remember the one thing I said in anger?)

She blinked her eyes, not understanding him.

" I never hate you. Its just came out in anger. I can never hate you."

Maybe he doesn't know the effect of his words on her but she can feel the intensity inside her.

" Why can't you hate me?"

She asked maybe the most stupid question ever, according to her. He laughed slightly.

" Even I don't know."

He knows the answer perfectly but chose to stay quiet. Perhaps he is waiting for another time to reveal this answer to her.