⌗⁹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑨 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 no matter what i'll love you? Every single on of 𝐘𝐎𝐔!❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | ❝𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐈! 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐘?❞ [y/n] asked.

Looking over the blonde who stood completely still, his eyes firmly closed shut. "This is the tower of trials."

"Tower of trials?" repeating the name in question. "So, this is the one to find out if he can get his power back?"

Zaneri nodding with a hum. "Right now, he's being tested...to see if his soul is worthy of receiving the power taken from him." She explained.

"I see. Is it hard to restore somebody's power once it's been removed?" Walking around and gazing through the darkness. "Not really, the issue is what happens after it's restored."

Letting out a hum in acknowledgment. A glowing light shrills and a gold goblet floats down into her hands. Walking over she holds it out to the [h/c] goddess. "[y/n], i'm giving you this as your trial."

"It's just a goblet. Filled with water.... and two dead fish..."

"Exactly, it's what in the goblet. Two dead fish floating in the water. Neither filtering, or changing the water can make them come back."

Taking the goblet gently from the druids hand. "Try to bring them back."

"Are you serious?" She breathed out with a laugh.

"It should be rather simple. If druid blood flows within your veins, then you should definitely have the power to heal, especially two little fish. If you can't even do this, then you'll never hold your own in battle."

"I'll have you know..." Her collection of keys jingling at her side, making the druid raise her brow. "Fine, I accept and I'll do my best."

Plopping down next to meliodas' still body and placing the goblet into her lap, holding her hands above the water, trying to bring the fishes back.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

Meliodas and [y/n] walk through the streets of danafall. the wind blowing softly making the flags littering the town flap. "That zaneri, what does she think she's doing, showing me something like this?" he asked.