20. Talk of love

___________💫

Suddenly he moved to other side and sat down with back leaning against the bed headboard. Her eyes widen when he lift her up by grabbing her waist and made her sit on his lap as if she is too light for him to pick. Her heart beat accelerates when he wrapped her leg around his torso. Both are facing each other. He rested his hands on her lower back to keep her in place.

" Ab hum aapko tab tak nahi chorrenge jab tak aap hume btati nhi ki aap kyu roothi hain."

( Now I won't leave you until you tell me that why are you angry with me.)

She blinked her eyes hearing him. What in the world that he always want to left her shock.

" Its nothing. Leave me."

She said with red cheeks and calm tone this time while trying to move away from his lap but its not like he will let her go. She stopped her movement when he grabbed her chin softly all of sudden. She furrowed her eyebrows when he smiled and started to sing.

" Kab tak chup baithe ab to kuch hai bolna...Kuch tum bolo kuch hum bole, oh dholna..."

( Until when should we stay quiet
Now I want to say something. You say something. I'll say something, o beloved.)

She pressed her lips together and looked down to stop herself from smiling.

" Aye....don't smile now. Aapke Pati ne gaana gaya aapke liye. Ab to kuch boliye."

( Your husband sang for you. Atleast say something now.)

She realized that she was angry so she again composed herself. Lifting her eyes at him she said.

" Hume jaane dijiye."

( I should go.)

He tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" Btaiye hume Aradhya."

( Tell me Aradhya.)

She could sense the affection in his tone when he utter her name. She took a deep breath and looked down. Her fingers started to play with his shirt button without knowing.

" Vo....."

She told him everything, whatever Aditi said to her in that ceremony. He licked his lower lip to stop himself from smiling like an idiot. He can sense that she is jealous.

" Vo aapko achi nahi lagi?"

( Didn't you like her?)

She slowly shook her head while still looking down as she is too shy to look into his eyes. It really amaze him that how she fight like a lioness but in the moment like this she always become timid and shy.

" Aapko....Jalan hui unki baatein sunkar."

( Did you get jealous after hearing her words.)

She looked at him with increased heart beat and said after few seconds pause.

" Hum kyu hoyegi. Aapki Zindagi hain. Jiske sath rehna hai rahiye."

( Why would I? Its your life. Stay with whoever you want to.)

She said, knowing very well that she is lying. She did feel jealous a little that time. But its Reyansh who can read her very perfect.

" So...Won't you mind if I stay close with her and be touchy with her-"

" No."

She cuts him off almost instantly and he smirked. She gulped.

" Nhi...humara matlab hai ki...aapne hum se shaadi kari hai. Aur jab tak hum ek dusre se alag nhi hote..tab tak thodi maryada to honi chahiye."