Characters

Ananya: She is humanities student, currently in grade 12, studying environmental sciences aspiring to be sustainable professional, she is professionally mature with enriched experience as she is interning as content writer

Ananya: She is humanities student, currently in grade 12, studying environmental sciences aspiring to be sustainable professional, she is professionally mature with enriched experience as she is interning as content writer. Academic Validation is key to her happinesss consequently she is a topper. Fun-loving yet cold, mature yet lovely, She is a very private person. Hard reader as she is, fictional men are her love. Swiftie at heart, she has kept herself away from all types of attachment. She loves her family more than anything and is blessed with supportive parents, who love her dearly. What happens when she unexpectedly meets the love of her life, at school campus?

Arshiya: Ananya's best friend, selectively introverted, Arshiya is smart and kind-hearted who has always been there with Ananya, not just friends, both of them are more like sisters now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avinash: Non-medical student from Business family, Avinash is mature yet a child at heart, extrovert but his soft side visible only to his family and close friends

Avinash: Non-medical student from Business family, Avinash is mature yet a child at heart, extrovert but his soft side visible only to his family and close friends. His rude, cold and arrogant personality has kept him away from girls throughout his life. He is ambitious and focused with clear vision of future. He doesn't believe in emotions and love but loves his family the most. He knows how to maintain a balance between life. Extreme anger issues and car guy as he is, what happens when his cold heart melts by warmth of someone's love?

Tushar: Goofy and academically talented, he is Avinash's best friend, they're very open with each other and act like support system for each other, this duo is crazy together!