23. Ansh provoking Aradhya.

___________💫

Aradhya took a deep breath while sitting in her room. Reyansh has already gone to office. Her eyebrows is frowned as she is thinking something. The last night scene is replaying in her mind. She is not able to believe whatever she saw in that room.
How can she? When her mother never told her about Suryavanshi's. Leave it, she never told her about anyone she was closed to.

It was always her and Maya. Nobody was in her life until that day Aradhya get to know so much about her mother's life from a diary.

Last night when she saw that photo frame. She found her mother's photo with all the Suryavanshi family except the youngsters. Maya was looking so young in that and same goes to Dhriti. Moreover she was looking so close with Suryavanshi's.

What relation Maya has with them? Why she never told her about them?

Suddenly her eyes widen as she recall last conversation with Maya in hospital.

' Mumma, Tell me. Were Suryavanshi's involved."

" Laado...Ye..Su...Suryavanshi."

Maya wasn't able to speak anything. She was getting restless. At last Maya just nod at Aradhya. Does it mean that she get her nod wrong? Was Maya trying to tell her something else? Does it mean that Shekhar manipulated her?

Aradhya sighed frustratedly. The thing is, Maya stopped writing and last thing written by her was....

And The Suryavanshi's.....

Aradhya knows that from where she can get her answer.
.
.
.
.
Aradhya glance at the new maid who came to work here just a week ago. She furrowed her eyebrows as the maid is keep on stealing glance at her.

" What is her name?"

She asked to Shreya who looked at the maid first then said to Aradhya.

" Its Nia."

Aradhya nodded then left when Dhriti called her..

It was the time when Jaya and others were done doing their evening puja and the people who were out for work came back too.

Aradhya looked at Reyansh who is changing his clothes in room. She walked inside and he turn towards her after hearing her anklets sound.

" How was your work."

He raised his eyebrows.

" Aap hamari patni ki tarah kyu pooch rahi hain."

( Why are you asking like my wife.)

She looked at him weirdly.

" Ok then. I am leaving."

She turn around to leave but he stopped her by back hugging her. She smiled while he put his chin over her shoulders.

" Hum ache se bolo tab aap shaq karte hai. Aur akad kar bole to bhi problem. Kare kya hum."

( If I speak nicely then you doubt me. And If I talk to you arrogantly, then there is problem. What should I do?)

She uttered.

" bas apne pyar ka izehaar kar dijiye."

( Just confess your love.)

Her heart skipped a beat.

" Hum jaante hai pyar karti hain aap humse."

( I know you love me.)

She licked her lower lip, nervously.

" Umm...I should. Dadi-sa was calling me earli-"

" Nah..."