27. Pain of Aradhya

___________💫

It was just a day before their trip to Shimla when Reyansh found a diary while finding his office file. The diary is old. He thought to see that what is written in it. But he didn't know that reading this dairy will make him this shock. His eyes widen and he left the room to meet the only person right now.

" Bua-sa."

Dhriti smiled and looked at him while he closed the door and enter.

" What happened?"

Dhriti asked and Reyansh gulped. Unable to form any word, he forward the diary to her. Dhriti furrowed her eyebrows but took the diary eventually. Little did she knows that the person she was finding for 25 years, was so close to her. She took a step back shockingly and looked at Reyansh.

" A...Aradhya is the daughter of Maya?"

Reyansh blinked his eyes as 'Yes'. Tear left from Dhriti's eyes.

" Ye....Hume lag hi raha tha. Aradhya ekdam hamari Maya jaisi dikhti hai...par...hum-"

( I was thinking the same. Aradhya really looks like My Maya. But I...)

She burst into sob and wasn't able to continue. Reyansh sighed sadly knowing what Maya mean to Dhriti.

She stopped crying slowly and looked at Reyansh.

" It means Aradhya is that-"

" illegitiamate child of Shekhar Chandravanshi."

Reyansh completed after her.

" Bua-sa, I want to tell more things.".

Dhriti nodded and Ansh told her everything, from the reason behind his marriage to this diary.

" Itna sab aapne kar diya or btaya kyu nhi. Jaante hain na, Baba-sa kitna gussa hoyenge."

( You did this much and didn't even tell. Father will be so angry, you know right?)

Reyansh hummed and nodded.

" But its not time to think about this. The important thing is that Aradhya is doing everything cause of Shekhar who's been controlling her."

" but why?"

Dhriti uttered.

" Maybe cause of her mother. Rest, only she can tell."

Dhriti sighed.

" First Maya, Now her daughter. Shekhar has stoop so low to play with innocent lives."

She said with disgust filled voice for Shekhar.

" But Bua-sa, What should we do? She is too good to keep secret. It is very difficult to get anything out of her mouth."

Dhriti smiled slightly suddenly.

" What to do. Forget whatever she has done to our family till now."

He furrowed his eyebrows.

" Forget? How can I bua-sa when she was involve in Baba-sa accident. He could have die that day."

" Ok then. Let me tell everything to Baba-sa. Only he will decide that what should we do to her-"

Reyansh widen his eyes when Dhriti started to walk outside the room.

" Bua-sa."

He stopped her and she smiled then turn towards him.

" Jab unhe dard mein dekh hi nahi sakte to kyu apne dil par jhuth-muth ke pathar rakh rahe ho."