Avinash: Medical Room

Ananya is really stubborn as a result we are going to the medical room now. 

"Why did you become John Cena all of a sudden?" she asked

"It was a random issue, nothing much" I replied as she scoffed.

"Nothing much that's why you were landing hard punches on him when your hand is clearly bleeding with horrific scratches on your neck" she said as we reached medical room, luckily attendant was absent.

"I'll be right back with kit and bandages" she said as I quietly sat while my back resting against the bed rest as my mind was in my own thoughts which were obviously about this girl who was treating my wounds. My mind's decisions are stronger than what my heart thinks. But these thoughts are getting overwhelming now. 

She dipped cotton in antiseptic and cleaned my bleeding hand as I hissed in pain when she looked up. 

"How do you know we use antiseptic here?" I spoke to mess around and lighten her mood, 

"These are literal basics, we were taught about since primary grades and also in 10th class's workshop as well" she replied while keeping a straight face. this hurts now.

"10th mein hum kitaabon ko nahi, apko padh rhe the" I spoke as red hue covered her face while she smacked my arm lightly.

 "Will you tell me why were you fighting like the world was ending?" she retorted 

"I fought to protect my world" I thought as she again looked at me

"It's fine if you don't want to tell, I respect your privacy" she spoke while hurt clearly visible in her eyes. Oh no no

"I swear I did not do anything, they were speaking rubbish about you and I can not stand it." I blurted out as she was visibly shocked.

"I am not getting you right now" she spoke while blowing gently on my hand almost done with cleaning the blood, wrapping a bandage around it and there, I was lost again in her mesmerising features.

"Back to earth,  Avinash I am asking something" she spoke as I came back from my thoughts.

"Advik. He and his group were playing truth and dare, I did not mean to eavesdrop but when he was asked what was his ideal type, he named you, fine, but when he passed sexual comments while describing you and expressed his disgusting thoughts, I lost my calm" I explained her the whole situation. 

Ananya froze at her place, looking nervous and....scared, on the verge of crying (?) 

"What happened baby?" I asked while patting her back gently as she looked at me with teary eyes. 

"Advik was there with me in MUN club's organising committee last year because we were put in as pair by the coordinator, h-he was all sweet at first and became a friend, he was more like acquaintance since we were paired up only for a particular event. Later on" she said as I saw tears in her eyes. 

I intertwined our hands together while my other hand patted her back gently to sooth her.

"He invited me to his birthday party to which I refused since I did not want to but he forced me at that point and he manipulated hard so I had to agree, Later that evening where he called me to the cafe on his so called birthday party, the cafe was strange as hell, Arshiya and Khushi were busy with event preparations and I did not ask them to accompany me but there was nobody present in that cafe except two of us and that's when he proposed me. I politely declined but h-he then tried to touch me inappropriately and force himself o-" she spoke with tears streaming down her cheeks. 

It was a lot for me to take in, I wonder how she dealt with that giant bastard all alone.  Advik was my issue to deal with now. 

"shhh bub, please don't cry, these tears are precious, I'm here for you" I said embracing her into a warm hug while my hand was till on her back as she clutched onto my shirt, sobbing hard. I tried hard to keep my cool after hearing this.

We parted as we saw Medical room's door banged loud open as we saw Tushar, Arshiya and Khushi standing there. 

Can't they give us some privacy for god's sake!

"Bro, how are your wounds now?" Tushar spoke as I looked at him annoyed.

"They're much better but you three were not needed at all, don't you have classes to attend?" I asked completely irritated since they interrupted our conversation. 

"We are here to take Ananya" Arshiya spoke as Khushi nodded 

"Why?" I blurted out loud, shit.

"Mister she is Head of tourism and has thousand of tasks to deal with" Khushi answered while Ananya was still sitting infront of me staring at my bandaged hand. 

"Miss Ananya Let's leave" Arshiya yelled 

"Yea, you leave, I'm coming in 5" she spoke, unwillingness completely visible on her face, I can read her well enough, 

"Please treat it later" she said tracing her fingers on my neck while her eyes were still moistened.

That's when loud gasps were heard.

"Ohho someone is so caring" Khushi spoke wiggling her eyebrows as Tushar joined her.

"I thought she asked you all to leave, should I practically kick you out now?" I spoke out of frustration, these dinosaurs always ruin our moments together. 

Finally they left, Ananya had to leave too, now only me and Tushar were left.

"Care to explain?" Tushar spoke

"What? She's just a friend" I replied

"Oh, so for 'just' a friend, you go around beating the shit out of people? Mind telling what's going in that little brain of yours" he retorted

"She has occupied my mind, my heart speaks her name a lot more than it should" I spoke knowing damn well that Tushar won't spare me until I really talk about what's going on in me.

"this idiot is in love" he muttered

"I don't know but I will protect her at all costs, with that being said let's go we need to deal with that bastard, Advik" I replied standing up.

"Didn't you beat him enough?" Tushar said 

"I'll explain you everything on the way, let's leave for the class for now" I said heading out as he followed.