34. A night to cherish

___________💫

Reyansh stopped on his track as soon as he came to his room. His eyes stopped at his wife who is wearing a simple Saree and sitting on the couch with a plate of food on table in front of her. She is looking so beautiful with light makeup on face. Her long black hair is falling freely on her back. Instead of light, she has lighten up few lamps in her room.

Indeed everything is looking so pretty but why suddenly?- This thought crossed his mind.

" Ab Vaha khade hi rahenge ki aayenge bhi. Hume bhook lagi hai."

( Now will you remain standing there or come. I am hungry.)

She said and looked at him with a smile on lips. He nodded and walked forward. Reaching near her, he sat down beside her. Aradhya glance at his banded hand.

Reyansh smiled as he saw his favorite dish still he asked.

" Ye sab- kyu? Aaj koi khaas din?"

( All this- why? Is there any special day today?)

" Apne Pati ke hothon par muskaan laane ke liye hume kisi khaas din ki jarrorat nahi hai."

(I don't need a special day to bring a smile to our husband's lips.)

He chuckled hearing her.

" Chalo fir. Khaate hain khana."

( Let's eat then.)

He said and both prayed first. Reyansh was about to touch the roti but she slapped his hand away. He looked at her confusedly.

" Hum Khilayenge aapko."

( I will feed you.)

" Are waah! special treatment. I like it."

Reyansh said and she shook her head while laughing slightly. She made a bite and forward the morsel toward his mouth but he made her eat the first bite. She smiled and made another bite then fed him. She raised her eyebrows twice, asking that how is the food. He gulped down the food.

" Bohot.........Acha."

( So good.)

She chuckled.

" Why are you so dramatic."

She asked and fed him another bite.

" Just for you, Love."

Her heart fluttered hearing nickname from his mouth. Both continued to talk until they were done with food.

" Waah! Agar Roz apni biwi ke hath se khane ko mile to Maja hi aa jaye."

( Wow! If I get to eat from my wife's hand every day, then it would be fun.)

Her smile dropped for few seconds until she masked that expression and asked all of a sudden.

" Aap dance karenge?"

( would you like to dance.?)

She asked.

" But didn't you say that you don't know how to dance."

She stood up while saying.

" Us vaqt man nhi tha."

( I was not in mood that time.)

She said and played an old hindi song. She forward her hand at him who accepted gladly. Both moved their body beautifully, together according to the song- Ye raatein Ye mousam.

Ye kya baat hai ,
aaj ki chandani mein...(2)
ke hum kho gaye,
pyar ki ragini mein....
ye baahon mein baahein,
ye behaki nigahein,
lo aane laga zindagi ka maza.....
ye raatein ye mausam,
Nadi ka kinara, ye chanchal hawa.....