Chapter - 12.

Continuation...

He immediately got up to find her.

But he saw the clock it was 10 am.

"How can I sleep this much" he mumbled holding his head. His headache was increasing.

"I think she is downstairs" After his morning chores. He got ready in his business suit however his head is throbbing in pain. But then also he decided to go office.

He came downstairs and saw his mother and wife talking with eachother.

As soon as avneet saw him...she got scared and stood up.

His mother turned and saw Siddharth.

"Thik hai tum sid ko breakfast de do...mai aati hu" his mother stood up smiling and went to her room giving them privacy.

(Okay you serve breakfast to sid...I am coming)

Siddharth took a step closer and said "we need to talk" but she fainted and catch her in his arms.

"Avneettt" he shouted and his mother came running to them.

"What happened to my daughter?"

"I don't know mom" He said picking her up and went to their room.

He laid her down and his mother already call the doctor.

He was holding her hand in tension but his mother kept her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry...may be she is pregnant?" He listened and rolled his eyes and turned to his mother.

"We are not planning baby anytime soon"

"But.."

"Don't be ridiculous mom...please"

Then the doctor came and checked her while both were waiting outside.

Doctor came and Siddharth rushed to her.

"Miss Sinha...what happened to her suddenly?" He asked in worry

"I think she is taking too much stress about something" doctor said and Siddharth nodded but his mother frowned

"Stress...no she is normal" his mother said and sid sighed because he knows something is wrong with her. But she didn't enough trust him to share.

"It's okay mom...I will ask" Sid said to his mom

"Anything else doctor" then he asked to the doctor

"Just maintain proper diet" the doctor said and his mother went to the door to see off her.

"This is all because of me" he mumbled and locked his door.

"I am very sorry avneet" he was feeling very guilty and without doing his breakfast nevertheless he sat there.

His temperature was rising because he never slept on floor before.

Avneet opened her eyes and found he was sleeping holding her hand and keeping his head on bed.

She pulled her hand from his hold quickly.

To be continued...

45 votes ❤️