𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎...

you can imagine whatever!!

❪ # SEVEN ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊━━ 𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 !

# SEVEN ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊
━━ 𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 !

THE TWO college students were laying in Ethan's bed

THE TWO college students were laying in Ethan's bed. Aubrielle's head resting on the boys chest while his hand was tracing different shapes on the girls soft skin which made her close her eyes.

        They had been like this since they finished and Ellie put her bra, underwear along with his shirt on.

They had been brought out of their silence due to a loud ringing coming from Ellie's phone.

Ethan groaned as she went to pick it up but held on her waist. "Ignore it."

"What if it's important?" She quipped, looking down at the boy. "What if it's one of the others?"

"They can take care of themselves. I want to be alone with you right now." He said looking deep into her eyes. He could sense a little blush covering her cheeks but she soon rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone.

"It's Chad." Ellie told the boy making him roll his eyes. He's always ruining my moment. "Hey, Chad. What's up?"

"Hey, uh, what's taking you and Ethan so long, huh?" Chad teased. "Thought you were changing."

"I did change. We got caught up in something."

"What was it?" Ellie could tell that the boy in the other side of the phone was wiggling his eyebrows, excited for both of his friends. Ellie for finding someone good for her after Wes and Ethan for finally getting the girl.