Chapter 4

JUST ACTING?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I reached her home and went to rang the bell. After few seconds the door open revealing Mrs lee with bright smile. I smile back and bowed.

Mrs lee: Oh jungkook! How r u dear??

Jungkook: I am fine aunty. How about you?

Mrs lee: good to hear. I am also fine. come inside.

I nodded and follow her inside

I reached living room and see y/n and her brother uh what's his name...yah! Seo Jun running.

Before I could took another step someone bump into my chest and the person was y/n.

My arms quickly went and wrap arojnd her small waist. My eyes stare at her face.

Damn!! She look so beautiful....

Ugh stop the fuck Jeon jungkook.

She slowly open her eyes. Her eyes were wide like pumpkin and her face look funny making me want to chuckle.

Goddammit! What is happening to me?

We were staring at each other like there is no tomorrow.

Her eyes are beautiful and deep anyone can fall for her just looking at her eyes.

Wtf am I saying!?!? No jungkook! You can't fall for her.

you can't cheat on yoona. Yoona is more beautiful than her. Yes!

Y/N's POV

His eyes land on my bare thighs and waist. My cheeks become red.

I just forget that jungkook is coming. I could have wear something proper. GOD!

I suddenly hear fake coughing sound and soon the realisation hit me. I stand up straight and fix my clothes.

"Yah lovebirds! Sorry for disturbing your romantic moment but you can continue it after your marriage" Mommy said while pursuing her lips and holding her laugh.

Seo Jun is giving me teasing look. I give him a glare as he shut down. My cheeks were red like tomato.

So without saying anything I ran to my room and close the door.

I sit on my bed thinking of movement happened few minutes ago. My cheeks became red AGAIN.

Damn!! Why am I even blushing god!! Don't fall in love WITH HIM.

After some time I hear a knock may be it is my mom. I open the door to see the face which I don't want to see.

"What do you want?"