Chapter 5

THE LITTLE CONCERN

Y/N's POV

"You can't sit here!" He spoke sternly.

I cross my arms. "So you want me to sit on the top of car" I glare at him.

Jungkook scoff. "I am not that heartless!"

My eyes widened as I laugh "Not that heartless? haha so funny" I roll my eyes.

He snorted and glare at me dangerously.

"Just Sit at the back" he spoke sternly.

"Huh? Why??"

"Because yoona has rights to sit here not you. So just sit at the back"

I look at him in disbelief.

"Did your so-called girlfriend have property papers of this seat?"

"God you are annoying" He groan. "Stop wasting my time and go to back seat."

"Yeah yeah fine! Stop overreacting." I stuck my tounge out to him.

I close the door and open the door of back seat and sit there. Then he started to drive.

After some time he stop somewhere and as much as I know, this is not the place where mall is.

"Where are we?" I asked

"None of your Business" he said coldly.

"I just ask you nicely. But your egoistic ass just give rude answers" I murmured.

"Did you say something?" Her glare at me.

"No no! What would I say?" I laugh it off.

Soon a familiar girl open the door of passenger seat and sit there. It is his so called girlfriend yoona.

"Hey babe" jungkook said as he peck her cheeks. I made a disgusting face at them. "Hey babe" she said "You look beautiful" he said.

I pursue my lips to hold on my laugh. But I end up snickering.

She look at me and made disgusting face. I just got urged to slap her non beautiful face with my hands.

"Oppa, so this is your ugly future wife, y/n?" she said. I just wanted to punch her so hard.

"Yes babe, but don't worry. I will divorce her soon for you and marry you" he said as he look at me.

I just roll my eyes at him.

Wow! My ego hurts.

I just don't wanted to listen their stupid conversation so I just put my earpods and listen to some songs.

After some time, we reached. I see jungkook getting out of his car door and rushing to other side and opening the door for.....

Yoona as I see. I sigh.