02☆

[ {Name} is like Snow.
Beautiful and cold]

YOU WERE currently in a park, occasionally taking a sip of your Vitamin supplier or whatever it's called

YOU WERE currently in a park, occasionally taking a sip of your Vitamin supplier or whatever it's called. Hiss* (It's so cold what we are we doing out here!") Kaburamaru complained, but you ignored him.

"WOOF!"

Your ears slightly perked up at the dogs bark  Tomioka would have been terrified if he heard this. You thought casually.

You silently watched the dog who hesitantly walked towards you, most probably confused on who the terrifying stranger was. Your eyes followed the dogs every move,  He has a collar... His owner most probably lost him, how incompetent.

You thought in disdain, as the dog finally got the courage to stand up and put his paws on your lap, "Woof!" The dog tried to lick your 'Vitamin drink' but you pulled your hand away.

You inspected his collar,  the dogs name is Eden huh... But there is no phone number, should I leave him to the *Doshins?   Just as you were contemplating on what to do you heard ferverent footsteps running in your direction most likely searching for something.

Or...

You turned your head to the dog, who looked back at you. Someone.  You just sat there waiting for the footsteps to get nearer before standing up with the dog in your arms.

"Eden!", the unknown male shouted, as he ran towards you taking the dog from your arms, ignoring the happy reunion of the master and pet, you started analysing the boy.  Messy and unkept hair, definitely hasn't washed in weeks, most probably homeless, and what is that haori he's wearing?

The boy moved side to side uncomfortably feeling the oh so familiar look of critiscm. "Thank you... For keeping Eden safe ..." He murmured softly. You narrowed you eyes at him. "You're welcome, Next time pay more attention to your pet, otherwise even God wouldn't be able to help you" you said while pointing at him.

The boy stood there unmovingly before grabbing his dog and running off in a rush, you continued to stare at the boy before walking away yourself.   I was going to scold him... But that would be unnecessary. You thought .

You passed by a convenience store 'Maybe I should buy some vinegar to cook Tororo kombu..   you thought before entering the store, but you cringed after seeing the badly bruised state of the cashier 'Kids these days...
you thought in disdain .

"W-welcome" The cashier spoke 'Even though he's beaten up, he still greets the customers? not bad...   you thought before walking up to the counter "Where's the vinegar?" you asked "Its over there next to the freezers miss". the cashier squeaked out 'I know her!! she's the girl with the two colour eyes!