chapter 7

BANGTAN

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

After ceremony finish, we visited some guest and after that everyone left.

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon and my parents come to us.

"Aw~ you both look so cute together" Mrs. Jeon said.

I blushed and look down while he have a blank face.

"So jungkook, this is the keys of new house and cars. You both will leave alone as we want to give you guys some privacy too" Mr. Jeon spoke.

Everyone chuckled as Mr. Jeon gave him the keys.

"I hope you both have a healthy and happy marriage life. I pray for you both" Mom said.

"And don't forget to give me my grandson/daughter" Dad spoke. My cheeks flushed red

"Dad~" I whine.

"Yeah yeah don't whine like a baby. You are a grown up women" Dad spoke as I sigh.

"So we will go now. It's getting late and the car is outside" We nodded as our parents went away.

"I will just come in a minute" jungkook said coldly.

I just nodded. He left me and go near a familiar girl with tight clothes and heavy makeup. I know this is his so called girlfriend yoona.

"Phew I am hear alone again" I said and sigh

"Not until we are with you" I look at the Direction of the voice and see.

"Taehyung? And bangtan?" I said with huge smile he smiled back

"Hi y/niee" BTS member said in sync.

"Hi guys"

"So where is jungkook?"namjoon ask

"he is gone to meet his girlfriend" I said in whisper but they hear it.

"Oh so this brat didn't leave that cheater" yoongi said while gritting his teeth.

"I think someone is jEalOus" jimin said with teasing look while others look at me with same look

"yeah don't give me t-that look and I a-am not j-jealous" i said stuttering.

"So why are you stuttering" jimin said while again BTS give me a teasing look

"hey stob it" I said

"yah you pig! how can you steal my dialogue?" Jin said.

"yah I am not pig-" I whine

"y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" someone cutted me off by hugging me tightly which make me breath less.

"Yah I can't b-breath lisa" I said