Ananya: Love

From where I got the nerves in the world, I don't know, but something just felt right as I wrapped my arm around his bicep as I snuggled into him, his warm embrace and strawberry scent is unexplainably effecting me.

"If the moon perpetually pleases the night sky, so will my love for you. Just like the moon always changes it's form but is always adored by the night sky, so will my love for you." he spoke looking at the clear night sky.  

If this wasn't the cutest confession, idk what is. The arrogant and cold Avinash can say something like that, who would believe. This business-minded and mature human is so vulnerable and adorable at heart. 

"You know this something my book boyfriends say." I teased him.

"Oh is it so?" he raised an eyebrow

"Yeah, just like my Alex Volkov." 

Alex Volkov is ultimate love

"oh may I know who is 'your' Alex?" he spoke, frustration clearly reflecting on his face.

"You are definitely similar to him, He's my favourite, and so are you."

"I'm not similar to him, he's similar to me and I'm your favourite that's why he's your favourite, buttercup." he spoke staring at me. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said rolling my eyes

"Ohho leave your book boyfriends for a minute, I was saying ki I love y-" he was cut off as we were interrupted by none other than Samaira. 

"Heyy Avinash~" she spoke with filthy smirk lingering on her face. 

Only if I could kill her bare handed right now

"Such a nice evening, I was wondering if we could just-" she was speaking when her mouth hung wide open when

Avinash removed his jacket and wrapped it around me,

leave butterflies, there's a whole zoo I'm feeling inside right now.

"It's cold outside bub, you're tired as well, let's head in. Oh, Samaira I'm a bit occupied right now, would you mind leaving us alone, thanks ya" he said with a forced smile.

"What was that even" I said suppressing my smile as we moved into the mountain hut. 

"Oh my god, where were you both, we looked for you everywhere" Tushar said as we reached the hallway.

"We aren't kindergarten children, stop over reacting." Avinash spoke with straight face. How does he manage such a quick personality transition I thought as audible gasps were heard. 

"Why are you wearing Avinash's jacket?" Arshiya spoke as wide grin covered her face.

"Let's move to rooms and rest now, shall we?" I spoke completely ignoring her question

"yeah cool, escape away now" Khushi said joining her

"I want y'all to be ready in the hallway at sharp 5 am" I spoke being so done with these idiots

"Whyyy" Arshiya whined

"But time is 8 am" Khushi said 

"Not for you, be ready at 5 else no excursion tomorrow." I declared as they nodded while fake sniffing. 

"Night night, people tired as hell" Tushar spoke as he pulled Avinash with him in their room as they walked in. Their room is just opposite to ours. 

Bidding a bye Arshiya and Khushi walked in as I followed them not long enough when I was pulled by my wrist and pinned to nearest wall by Avinash

I shut my eyes taking in and processing what just happened.

"Good night, honey" Avinash whispered in a deep raspy voice, snuggling in as his actions miserably made my inners twist. His dark yet comfortable aura developing in a deep closeness. 

"Avi, I- i was sayi- "

"This Avi of yours is wishing you a good night and you're not even responding back, I'm hurt" he said clearly fake sniffling. 

God, how can someone be so cute and hot at the same time.

"Good night muffin, will wait for you early morning tomorrow." I spoke getting out of his grip, trying hard to hide the smile that creeped in, at which I failed miserably. 

"I want this bright sunshine smile on your face every single day." he spoke out of the blue 

"you're the sole reason for this smile' I blabbered out.

Clichè Ananya, the fuck is happening to me

"and this smile makes my heart light up with joy" He said as a shade of red hue covered my face.

"Leave now before monsters pop out again" I said as we finally bid a good night as I processed what just happened. Shade of red never left my face.

"Are you unwell Ananya?" Arshiya interrogated 

"You're too red, seems high fever" Khushi added

"I'm literally fine my lovely besties, let me sleep now, sweet night" I said as they smiled at each other. 

They're cooking something in their brains. I just know, shrugging off my thoughts I drifted to sleep, super thrilled for tomorrow's excursion. 

---------------------

Hey Cherries!!!

Please vote and follow up to never miss an update <3

Drop your favourite parts, would love to hear your feedback. How's the story going on so far?