Chapter - 13.

Continuation....

She pulled her hand from his hold quickly and hold her head.

"How I fainted??"

But Siddharth opened her eyes when he felt her movement.

"Are you okay?" He touched her elbow and she starled for a second which irritates him.

"Yes"

"Doctor said that you are stressing over something" he asked and she shook her head in no. He sighed and said.

"See I am really very sorry Avneet for my yesterday's behaviour. I was drunk last night and I thought of you as my hallucination" he took her hand in his and she took the chance and started crying.

"He is blaming himself means I don't have to worry. He won't tell this to his family" avni thought and jerked his hands while crying.

"Leave me alone...you forced me" she accused him making him more guilty.

He also thought might they both are husband wife but he can't do anything without consent. So she is right, his mother not raised him like this.

"Again Sorry" he said with teary eyes and went out.

As soon as he went out, she wiped her tears and saw fruits on night stand. So she eat all these and again slept in peaceful slumber.

Meanwhile with Siddharth

His head was spinning and he also feel dizziness and mild fever too. At the same time Vihaan called him.

"Hi sid...what are you doing?"

"Vihaan.." he said in low tone entering inside the guest room.

"Haa Bhai tu thik toh hai?"

(Are you okay brother?)

"No...I am not okay" sid said and tears find his way. Then he told him everything.

Vihaan pulled his hair in frustration because he didn't understand what to say now. And Siddharth was blaming himself only. But he can guess avneet deliberately accused him that he himself ran away from her. She is really so smart.

"Siddharth don't worry you didn't do anything wrong...you were drunk last night. And you both are married so for God sake stop blaming yourself" he tried to explain him but Siddharth was blind in her love and This was his only biggest mistake.

"No vihaan...she is right, I forced her thanks to God I stopped otherwise how will I face her" he said in low tone and got unconscious due to fever.

"Siddharth listen your wife is not innocent as she represent herself. She is so smart yarr..." Vihaan was saying but he find only silence from other side.

"Siddharth are you listening me... Siddharth

To be continued...

45 votes ❤️

I will try to update very 🔜

Avneet was so whipped in her blind past love to that extent that she even spoil her present. 🙂

Feeling bad for Siddharth? 🥺

Stay tuned.