Ananya: Hot chocolate

I clearly HATE being girl at times and today is definitely one of those days. Periods, seriously on your goddamn last school trip! Hell, I hate it. I've been in terrific mood since morning, now I know why. I genuinely don't know why the hell I need to bleed for 5 fucking days, with excruciating cramps, just to know that I am not pregnant. Oh lord, I haven't had my first kiss yet, fuck being pregnant and why can't these periods last for 10-15 minutes and leave. 

Clearly, the cramps are worst as I feel somebody kicking in my lower abdomen, right there. It's been half an hour since I came to resort, with Avinash, who is in the kitchen right now. 

"Avi, I am not at all hungry." I yelled as he didn't respond.

Stubborn ass

"See, I made hot chocolate" he came with a cup in his hand

Gosh, he looks so adorable right now.

Shit, no, Ananya, get yourself together. 

"Thank you so much." I said, gladly accepting the mug

"and, I got heating pad for you, it's in the first drawer

"and, I got heating pad for you, it's in the first drawer. And, dark chocolates for your cravings." he spoke as I was shocked beyond words

"How do you know that I like dark chocolates?" 

"I can read you like an open book, princess."

Damn, the butterflies

"But, honestly Avi you were here to enjoy Manali, create memories for last school trip. Why are you wasting it...you did not even have to accompany me." I blurted out as guilt clouded my mind. He seriously did not have to sacrifice all the fun just because of one person leaving behind.

"Memories are created as long as you're with me. I damn care about the trek, Ananya, I'd be damned if I let you go through any kind of pain alone, I know I can't help much, but I'm here with you."

His words are soothing and comforting. I can listen to him all day long. 

"Thank you muffin" I blabbered 

"Oh, am I muffin now?" he interrogated

"Yes, you don't like it? I'll change-"

"I love it"

Fuck, A cramp hit real hard as my hand grappled lower abdomen not long before I felt a heating pad over the duvet. 

"Ananya, you sure you're fine?" visibly concerned Avinash spoke as his eyes were panic-stricken 

"This happens every month Avi, I'm fine"

"Okay then, be comfortable, I'll make pasta for you" he said leaving me blank to deal with my thoughts.

Ananya, you cannot think the other way, he is your best friend,  it's fine, you can admire him but how can you be in a relationship with him, this is the most platitude trope ever. You need to get hold of your wild thoughts and these freaking butterflies, you're someone who has to focus on career, these are mere distractions in way to academic excellence

Distance between usOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara