──────⊹⊱24⊰⊹──────

Taehyung pov :

I was sitting in bed thinking about yesterday's situation, Jungkook is risking his life for us, it's scary to lose someone you love and on top of that being a target is dangerous.

I was so deep in my thoughts that didn't hear Jungkook calling my name.

Jungkook:" Babe... Honey... TAEHYUNG ".

I jumped in my place and faced him.

Taehyung:" y-yes... Is everything okay? ".

He sighed and walked to me.

Jungkook:" What's wrong baby? You seem so into your thoughts ".

Taehyung:" Nothing ".

Jungkook:" Baby I know you are scared but I'm a powerful mafia and being a mafia no one will do anything to me not even those scums ".

Taehyung:" Jungkook, that family is so mischievous they can do anything for power ".

Jungkook:" And I can do anything for my family ".

He smiled.

Taehyung:" I can't lose you jungkook not when I found the right one for me and my son ".

Jungkook:" Do you believe in me? ".

Taehyung:" I do kookie I do ".

Jungkook:" Then stay out of that please don't make our son face fear again, I will take care of everything ".

I nodded.

He sighed and faced me, lifted my jaw.

Jungkook:" I won't lose the person who woke every emotion in me even if takes a million scares I will reach for you, my love ".

My tears started to fall, I could feel true sincerity and love in his eyes it made me feel weak in my legs I hugged him and started to shake.

Taehyung:" Everything that I fought for my son during a period jungkook the fear I faced the abuse that I took every day but seeing my son lose hope in life was the hardest ".

He looks at me.

Jungkook:" tae? ".

I looked at him.

Jungkook:" You didn't face my other side but once you know that the whole mafia world sees the jeon that time you will know why your family didn't stay on their feet ".

I looked at him confused.

He pulled me to walk with him.

We walked to the living room.

Jimin:" Jungkook Jason's stepfather is disabled ".

I widen my eyes.

Jungkook smirked and sat down on the sofa.

Namjoon:" Jungkook care to explain ? ".

Jungkook:" That's what he gets for saying my husband's name from his filthy mouth ".

Taehyung:" How jungkook? ".

He smiled at me.

Jungkook:" Yesterday when we went to sleep, I was still working on some stuff, when you slept baby I went to his mansion and broke every bone in his body ".

The whole living room gasped.

Yoongi:" Why? ".

Jungkook:" he sent a message to Taehyung's phone I read it and went to eliminate him ".

Hyori:" You are crazy son, what if there were many guards? ".

Jungkook:" he was alone with a woman in a mansion ".