Chapter - 14.

Continuation...

Vihaan came to his house and Sid's mom welcomed him. He hugged her, for him she is also like his mother. And she also know him from years.

Aunty Said Siddharth is in room and he immediately went upstairs but he knows that he is in guest room as he told him on call.

He opened the door to get shock

"Siddharth" he went near her and Siddharth slowly opened his eyes.

"I am fine" he said and closed his eyes. Vihaan get worried and checked his temperature to find it very high. That's why he was looking very weak.

He searched the medicine box in room but nothing was there. Having no option he knocked the door of his room where avneet was sleeping peacefully.

Avneet opened the door but didn't recognise him.

"Bhabhi I want medicine box" he didn't confront her for anything because he didn't have time moreover he can't trust her when she can blame her husband intentionally then maybe she can trap him too.

"Who are you?"

"I am his bestfriend bhabhi" she looked at him top to bottom and went inside to bring medicines.

Avneet POV

I was sleeping peacefully but someone has to disturb me. I slowly went towards door and opened it to find unfamiliar yet familiar face. I guess I had seen him at wedding.

He asked me for medicine box and when I asked for his introduction he told me he is his bestfriend...Ooh means Vihaan.

"But who is ill?"

"Your husband" he said like he taunted me. I didnt gave him box and herself went to guest room behind him.

I saw Siddharth was lying on bed. Can't he took care of himself. Now I have to do everything for him. He is taking revenge for morning I guess because he took care infront of his mom.

I smiled at vihaan, then I think I should be sad as my husband is sick.

"Vihaan...can you help Siddharth to come in our room. Why he is here I don't know" I said and he look at me for few seconds then helped him to went towards his room.

He made him laid down on bed and vihaan told me that he was going downstairs to call mom. I want to stop him but he went until I made him gulp his medicines. He smiled looking at me But then rans towards to vomit.

Vihaan and mom came to see his condition is very bad. He is okay in morning then what happened suddenly? Oo God what will I say to my MIL. This is my problem now.

To be continued...

55 votes ❤️

I will try to update very 🔜