One: In Between Consciousness and Lessons

In the many times she's been knocked out due to blood loss, all she saw was darkness. Nothing but the pitch inkiness of her unconsciousness, or even the backs of her eyelids. She wasn't prepared to wake in a grayscale version of her living room with arms around her, her body snuggled into the one she lays on.

"It's been so long since we've been here, hasn't it?" she asks.

"Yes it has been, Blue." he affirmed. She turns to face the man behind her, his messy hair falling into his hazel eyes that hide behind a pair of black half rimmed glasses.

After a while of sitting in silence and cuddling, she implored. "Why am I here, Prongs?"

Sighing, he responds. "Caspian doesnt know who he is. Not really. Let me explain before you try to kill me." He looks into her gaze, knowing her legilimency is above and beyond even Dumbledores.

Breaking eye contact with James, Vega growls. "I'm killing that old bee no matter how long I have to take to do so. Where was Sirius?"

"You're not going to like what I'm about to say."

"Azkaban? Are you serious?!" she screams. "Don't answer that with that pathetic joke, Jamie."

"That's why I am here. He escaped during the last few weeks of Caspians second year. Remus was imperioed and finally broke it within close proximity of each other."

"What I want to know is how he did so to a werewolf in the first place."

"Full moon was that night wasn't it?"

"Damn it all to the Pit!"

"Vega. We can save him. He's been with Lily's sister this whole time. But he won't be able to hang on for much longer. Get to Gringotts as soon as you can, claim parental rights and guardianship over him. Get him out of there."

"I will. You have my word on that." a dark look takes place on her features.

"I love you, Blue." he says, hovering his lips over hers. "Take care of our kid."

"What do you take me for, Prongs? I'm no idiot."

"The quests you've been on say otherwise."

"James Fleamont Potter!" she complains as everything fades from view.

—ϗ—

Light and whispers bring her back into the land of the living, along with someone holding her left hand, flexing its wrist and bending its fingers. She twitches at the movement, causing the person to let go.

"Percy?" the voice of Leo sounds, causing the other two to go quiet. Opening her eyes, she quickly shuts them from the onslaught of brightness.

"Turn down the lights, Will." she groans. The lights are dimmed and she opens her eyes again. "Thanks."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'll let you know after I get the details on what happened after I collapsed."

"That's the whole story." Nico cuts in. "After you and Festus came crashing down, I felt you dying. But youre here and I I dont know how it happened." his breathing falters.

"Nico. Come here." Stretching her arm out to him, she pulls him to her after grasping her fingers. "I'm here. I'm just fine. Feel my heartbeat. Hear me breathing. I'm just fine." breaking into sobs, Nico buries himself into her chest and cries. She just rubs his back and lets him release his pent up emotions. "It's alright Nico." His sobs slowly turn to sniffles. Raising his head from her chest, he turns so he can breathe.

"You handled that like a mom, Percy."

"I am a mom. Thank you for pointing that out, William."

Shouts of disbelief are heard from both sides of the door. Waving her hand, Percy opens the door causing the campers on the door to fall to the floor. "I had hoped by now that you all would've known eavesdropping was wrong." she chastises. "You're all grounded."