CHAPTER 1! nobody who's ever had this miraculous has fallen in love

ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

﹙ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY REACHED OUT!

everything happened so quickly, too quickly for anybody to keep up with.

what seemed to be just a moment before, cherry was having dinner with a sweet girl she'd just met. on her terrible walk home, with multiple stops caused by her aching feet, she passed a bridge.

a little boy was clinging on for dear life to the side of the bridge railing. he cried out for help, rambling about the fact he has just been trying to do something cool, and now he was going to die!

cherry discarded her purse, vowed to never have kids, and made her way to the side bridge quickly. she did her best to remain cautious to not frighten the child further.

when she retrieved him from the edge, she found his parents, and made him pinkie promise her that he'd never try anything like that again.

master fu believed it was right place, right time.

the two superheroes he'd chosen a while ago to protect paris were enough, but after discovering a new miraculous after a century of searching, he was sure he knew were it needed to go.

after catching a taxi back home, cherry planned her second attempted escape.

unfortunately, it was cut short, so short she couldn't even make it out the front door. her father opened the door at the same time she had, and was quick to notice the funky backed bag she was carrying.

it was two in the morning, what could she have possibly needed a bag for?

"cherry ivy garcia." her father, apollo, spoke, his eyes narrowing. "where do you think you're going?"

"home." cherry replied, frowning, without missing a beat.

"you are home. i know you don't like it here, but being in the same city as adrien won't kill you, even though you're so sure it will."