𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻

you can imagine whatever!!

❪ # EIGHT ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊━━ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 !

# EIGHT ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊
━━ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 !

ELLIE, MINDY, Ethan, Chad, and Kirby were all sat in the police van while Sam and Tara were outside

"So we're really doing the phone tracing thing that never works in the movies." Mindy say while her leg was propped up on the table. "It'll be all, 'Keep him talking, Sam. Two more minutes, I've almost got him.' And then he hangs up just before we can get a lock."

"I can trace a call in under fifteen seconds." Kirby told the Meeks-Martin girl simply.

"Well, you've got them out there as bait."

        "Because the killer usually calls from somewhere nearby."

        "And you think they're safe because it's broad daylight in a public place?" Mindy sassed.

        "Look, I am here, okay? And so is Bailey." Kirby responded.

        "This is exactly how our Uncle Randy died." Mindy started making the others eye her. "Broad daylight. Publix place. Yanked into a van. Stab, stab, stab. No more Randy."

        "Alrighty..." Ellie mumbled while laying her head on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan held the bag of cheetos towards Chad and Ellie resulting in the two giving him a look. "I can't believe you like the regular cheetos."

        "I'm sorry I have a low spice tolerance." He said putting his free hand up in surrender.

        Kirby and Sam talked to each other through the ear piece the was given to the Carpenter sisters and Ellie slightly closed her eyes, only listening.

        When ghostfaces voice shot through the speaker of Kirby's laptop, Ellie picked up her head. "No Samatha, you're going to die. Choking on your own blood while I jack up your sister."