Chapter 9

CARE

Y/N’s POV

Y/N’s POV

My sleep was disturb when I
heard some yelling sounds.I slowly open my eyes and see jungkook infront of me with angry face.

I must be hallucinating!

The brightness was too much for my eyes to handle so I shut it again. "YAH WAKE UP!"

I flinch when I again heard the same roaring voice. I shot my eyes open to see burning jungkook, all dressed up in his office attire.

I literally forgot that I am married.

"W-what h-happened?" I stutter because I was still sleepy. My head was aching badly and my eyes were puffy too.

"Where is my breakfast?" He cross his arms while looking at me dangerously.

"B-breakfast?" I whisper trying to process because of the pain I am handling in my brain.

"Oh Shoot! BREAKFAST! Wait I will make it in a second" I quickly stood up and was run towards the stairs.

I was still wearing that wedding gown because I can't even find my suitcase. I don't even dare to go in his room because of what he is doing there.

But my head was spinning badly because of so much crying. I could feel my body heavy too and then suddenly, my vision become blur as everything black out.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My anger suddenly vanished when I saw her figure stop and falling down. I quickly rush to her and catch her before she falls.

"Y/n, wake up. What happened to you?" I patted her cheeks but she is not waking up. I can even feel her forehead warm.

"Omg! She is having fever" I quickly carried her in bridal style. Her dress is heavy. How can she even handle it? I shrugged and take her to my room.

I lay her gently on the bed. "How should I change her clothes?" I questioned. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Jeon! I have called the doctor for help." The maid, Lara said.

My eyes land on her. Thank god! "Ok but can you change her clothes?" I ask Lara.

She nodded. I took out my oversized hoodie and hand it to Lara. I left the room so that she could change y/n's clothes.

After sometime, she come out and doctor came on time too. I took the doctor inside as he check up on Y/n.

"What happened to her doctor? Why did she suddenly fainted?" I ask worried. Since when I start to worry about her? I think it's just my hallucination.

Doctor take off his Stethoscope. "She is having a very high fever. Maybe she eat something cold last night or maybe she went outside in so cold.

And because of so much stress, she black out. Take care of her and make sure that she feels warm and also don't give her any kind of stress"