Chapter 10

PARTY

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n look up and meet a smiling mochi.

"Jiminsii!" She hug the boy tightly as he give her, his famous eye smile. He hug her back too. Then they broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

"I should be the one to ask you that btw" jimin said and she giggle.

"I am here to give jungkook lunch" she said.

"ohhh~ so much caring wifey~" he wiggle his eyebrows teasing her.

"no no it's not like that" her cheeks burn.

"I think someone is blushing oh my god~" he again teased.

"yah, stop it" she hit his arm playfully

"ok ok mom" he said acting like baby.

She chuckled at his cute behaviour

"Soo~ what happened last night? I mean that...did..you..both...umm...do..that thing~" he said again teasing her. She look at him in disbelief

"What d-do you think t-that- aishh you dirty guy" she face palm her face to not show her red cheeks to him

"what it means you both do that!" he said shocked.

"what!! No no! we didn't! how can you think that? and why I will do that with him when he-" she stop in her sentence after thinking of last night.

"When he didn't even talk to me haha" she didn't tell those parts to him and just make it short.

"Oh so that's it? Ok!" Jimin nodded.

"I am feeling pity on your future wife or girlfriend" she said

"why~" he said whining and pouting like a baby

"I am just wondering that how can she handle this monkey" he frown

"excuse you! how can you call me mOnKeY" he said pointing his finger at her

"with mouth though" he act like he is shocked.

"Stop overacting, geez. People are staring"

Mochi stop his overacting and said, "I bet that sleepy head teach you this" she shrugged.

Suddenly they heard some voice behind them. They look at that side but no one was there. They shrugged it off.

"Btw, when you take the girlfriend word, I suddenly remember something" He said blushing.

"What is it, which I don't know? Did you get an girlfriend or what?"

"Well....something like that" he grin more. Her eyes widened and she smile widely.