Chapter - 18.

Continuation....

After 4 months

All things are going well except the relationship between Siddharth and avneet.

He started going to the office early in the morning and always came in the night because she didn't like to see him, he felt like that and she always lost in her world.

She only remains conscious in front of her in-laws because she didn't want to tarnish her good daughter-in-law's image.

When his mother got suspicious, she used to tell lies and when his mother try to confirm his son. He always nodded his head in the hope maybe that some day she understand him and share everything like normal couple. And they also live like happy couples.

He started doing his all work by himself because he knows his wife will do nothing for him.

Vihaan is angry with him because this is too much, when a girl don't want to take responsibilities of marriage and not agree to share her insecurities/ problem anything then why will you behind her?? He was suggesting him to leave her.

But Siddharth was happy that she is always infront of him doing her work or whatever. So he doesn't want her to leave him.

But his Little happiness didn't live for more days.

Today when he came back little early than as usual because of argument between him and vihaan. So he wants to see her but got to know she went to her mother's house making his heart break in million pieces. As usual his mother asked is she tell him? And today is first time when he want to say No. She never tells me anything. But he again nodded.

After dinner, he went to cry in his room.

Who says mard ko dard nhi hota? Definitely they also have emotions. He checked her side of closet to find very less clothes there.

He took one saree in which still her fragrance is there and slept while wrapping around his face. He wants to feel her. Daily he used to slept seeing her face. But today he didn't even have this fortune.

He doesn't have idea when she will come back from her home?? Or she never?

He was thinking why she went without informing him ? Atleast she could tell him if she misses her parents.

And he was not disturbing her a bit then what is the reason?

He slept with tear stains on his face while thinking numerous things.

To be continued...

55 votes ❤️

Siddharth is sailing the boat despite high waves but she is only hole then what can he do?