06

[Rengoku stated that Iguro is more flexible than Kanroji]

THE WHOLE CAFETERIA STARED AT THE UNUSUAL GROUP IN SHOCK.

Daniel was happy after forcing other people to eat with him against their will, Jiho was shifting uncomfortably because he happened to be here, Zoe lost all will to live because it wasn't just her and Daniel, and you were irritated. I regret all my life choices.....  You thought.

A few minutes ago...

Jiho was struggling to keep all the trays properly, as he tried maintain proper balance while speaking at the phone at the same time. He looked extremely pathetic, two girls saw his condition and only side eyed him.

"Whew all done." Jiho said relieved  When do I eat? There's something in the air... Then that must mean....

The panel dramatically switched to Daniel who was currently the lime light  The new guy has come!! , the trio consisted of Zoe clinging to Daniel like a parasite , Daniel looking at you happily, and you..... Well you were..... You!

Daniel immediately took notice of the scrawny kid.  Huh? It's the guy from yesterday!  thought Daniel, he smiled brightly before waving at the scrawny kid, Zoe gave Daniel a disgruntled look.  Who's Danny trying to invite now!?

Daniel walked towards Jiho before coming face to face with him. That's gay...  Kaburamaru thought "hey! Same class right? Let's eat together!". Daniel said as he thought. Good to meet you..

(Daniel is so precious aadgdghhtdydhjf)

The cafeteria was shocked, even Jiho himself was shocked. You didn't bother to care.

"What? Why him?"

"Crazy."

"Jealous ~"

Zack and his goons looked shocked (he came back from the nurses office).  As they looked at a certain table our Patsy.... Why is he there!?

Back to the present

"Hey where do you live?" Daniel asked Jiho  let's be friends... He thought happily. You gave him a bombastic side eye. This kid.... His skills are worse than Tomioka...