Chapter 2- Hurt

Scene starts from.

Everyone was standing in Ayush' room the doctor was checking him. Arjun was shocked when Ayush fainted in his arms he screamed and called everyone. Everyone came running and Om immediately called doctor. Yuvika found the similar medicine' she used to take when she was in Ayush' age the kid must be suffering from high BP and she knew what would have happened. The kid took medicines on empty stomach, now she was tensed and scared for Ayush. If her dada got to know what he has done, Ayush will have it from him for sure.

She stratled when doctor came towards her. She looked at Arjun he was not in state to talk to doctor he has not left Ayush' for a second also. They way he was holding his hand told her that he has accepted him and loves him the same way he lover her and Om. She took the doctor out of the room and Om, Roshni followed.

Om was the first one to ask-

Doctor he is alright? Usse achanak kya ho gaya?

Doctor- He fainted because of stress and lack of nutrition. He also took his BP medicine on empty stomach. How can you be so careless the kid is just 17. You should thank God ki kuch zayda serious nhi hua otherwise aapko usse hospital leke Jana padta. Keep him out of stress and give him healthy food he will be alright.

They nodded. Roshni- usse hosh kb tk ayega Dr.

Doctor- Atleast half an hour and he will be fine......Om guided Doctor outside.

Roshni saw Yuvika tensed and said
Vo thik hai Yuvi itna kyu pareshan ho Rahi hai. Ja Arjun ko baata de.

Yuvika immediately shook her head- Nhi bhabhi. Dada ko hum nhi baata sakte kya hua hai Ayush ko. Just tell him he fainted because of stress and lack of nutrition.

Om came there and heard he turned Yuvika furiously- Have you lost it. Unhe nhi batayegi he will get mad at us. And you will lie to him really?

Yuvika- You are not understanding. Doctor ne kya kha he took medicine on empty stomach. Yaad hai na mene jb yeh galti ki thi kuch saal phele toh  dada ne kya kiya tha.

Om stiffed- b.but we can't lie.

What happened to him Yuvika.... Arjun' voice came from behind. They turned only to find him standing there furiously. Om understood he heard everything. He immediately held Yuvika' hand but his stupid of a sister left his hand and went to towards the Angry lion own her own.

She gently held his Arjun's hand and spoke-

Mein aapko baatne wali thi dada vo....he harshly pulled back his hand and yelled.

Tu mujhe baata na nhi chupa na chati thi. That he took those damn medicine' on empty stomach. Agar usse kuch ho jata toh. How can he be so careless. I will definitely teach him a lesson on self care that he will remember for life.

Yuvika flinched the concern behind his anger was evident- i understand your concern but he is new to all this dada. Give him sometime. You really need to cool off...... Arjun' phone ranged he needs to go for a case but he just don't want to leave Ayush now.

Roshni saw his trouble and said-
Arjun aap jaye Office. Mein aur Om hai uske sath hum uska dhyana rakhe ge. Usse jasie he hosh aa jata i will call you first.....Arjun nodded and just left not before glaring at Yuvika.

Om- Jaa na idiot unke sath go and talk to him.

Yuvika- i am not so interested to rile up the lion. Vo already gussa hai mujhse and i don't to be wacked by him, atleast not now.

Roshni- Jaa unke sath Yuvika tujhe unse baat bhi karni thi na. Abhi agar vo Gaye toh maybe he will be back by tomorrow. Case Mai vo sabh kuch bhul jate hai. Talk it out with him.