Chapter - 22.

Continuation.....

Siddharth drives towards the abandoned road and Started crying sitting on the road

Mmmm mmm mmmmmm... mmm mmmm

Tune jo na kaha

Main woh sunta raha

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Tune jo na kaha

Main woh sunta raha

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar

Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha

Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Dard pehle se hai zyaada

Khud se phir yeh kiya wada

Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan

Aab na pehle si baatein hain

Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain

Raaz yeh dil ka

Na ho bayaan

Ho gaya ke aasar koi hum pe nayi

Humsafar mein toh hai

Humsafar hai nahi

Durr jaata raha

Paas aatha raha

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Aaya woh phir nazar aise

Baat chidne lagi phir se

Aankho mein chubtha kal ka dhuwaan

Haal tera na hum sa hain

Is khushi mein kyun gham sa hai

Basne laga kyun phir woh jahan

Woh jahan durr jisse gaye the nikal

Phir se yaadon ne kar di hai jaise pehel

Lamha beet ta huwa

Dil dhukata raha

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Tune jo na kaha

Main woh sunta raha

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar

Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha

Durr chahat se main apni chalta raha

Bhuj gayi aag thi

Daag jalta raha

Meanwhile with Avneet

Aryan came there and a neet hugged him tightly while crying.

"Thank God you are okay" she whispered in his ears feeling relaxed after seeing him perfectly fine. But he was silent and didn't even hug her back.

She leaned into him

(This scene was seen by Siddharth and he went from there immediately not wanting to see his wife kissing another man infront of him)

Aryan pushed her and she jolted

"Come in your senses.....you are a married woman now"

"What"

"Yes, Why are you shocked? I don't want to contact you because you are now married and I am also moved on in my life...so accept the truth and move on in your life"

She held him by his collar listening this

"Then, Where were you 6 months ago?? I never want to get married but you didn't contact me or anything. I was waiting for you infact I am still waiting for you. But you betrayed me...right?" she said all these with tears, she is not believing he is telling her to keep distance.

"Aaryan didn't betray you" Avneet looked back to see a girl with a small baby around 6/7 months. And Aryan also has tears in his eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Divya"

He always loved avneet but circumstances were not in his favour.

Flashback in author's POV

1.5 years ago when the plane crashed he was not in that plane. He missed the plane because of his boss. But it saves his life. The next day he was scared to take flight but he came back to India safely. He desperately wanted to meet Avneet and all his family.

But luck was not on his side. He had a major accident that night and a girl named Divya a mere stranger helped him a lot in everything. When she was herself pregnant but her boyfriend left her and her family didn't abandoned her.

Aaryan was in a coma for 3 months. Doctors told that girl he will never get consciousness but still she didn't lose his hopes.

When he got his consciousness, he lost his memories till Divya started feeling for him but being pregnant she didn't confess knowing why he will accept her baby.

The doctor said his memories can come back anytime as his brain injury gets cured. So, Divya knows she will be alone again with her baby.

But in this time Aryan took great care of her and baby and after delivery too. She told him about her past, everything and he also started feeling for her and loves her daughter 'Nia'.

Once he slipped in bathroom and got his memories back. He didn't look here there first went to Avneet's home but her.....

To be continued...

55 votes ❤️