Chapter - 23.

Continuation....

Once he slipped in the bathroom and got his memories back. He didn't look here there first went to Avneet's home but her is decorated and he listened she is marrying.

He feels broken, betrayed and what not. He hurriedly came here to tell her about all incidents and now his responsibility towards Divya. But he was shocked that she was getting married.

Avneet's mom saw him and panicked so she started talking to a lady but actually wanted him to listen.

How avneet fell in love with her to be husband. He is just perfect for his daughter.

Then he got to know that she is getting married to Siddharth Raichand. He is in tears but happy that she moved on from him.

Because he knows now they can't be together yes he can't not leave Divya. He promised himself to take responsibility for her and her child.

He went to Divya and told her that he likes her. Yes like. He still loves avneet but now less than before and in coming days he knows he will be most happiest man with Divya and Nia.

Flashback end

Avneet sat down with thud...she never respected her relationship with Siddharth because she wanted to be loyal with her love.

But here he got changed, his priorities got changed, his love also got changed.

She is not understanding whom she will blame for this her fate or Aryan??

She never tries to understand Siddharth because she thinks that Aryan will come back some day and take her with him but he came with his so called responsibility.

She always loved him and only him.

"Avneet..."

"When you love me then why don't you leave her ?" Avneet asked feeling extremely broken pointing towards Divya.

And Divya left from there while crying

Divya understand her pain because her boyfriend also left her when she wants him the most.

"I can't....I can't leave her when she is alone and still took care of my everything when she didn't even know if I would survive or not? No one tell her to save me but still she did when she didn't have enough money for herself but then also she cares for me so much when she herself craving for care. She was pregnant but shared everything with me. Divya is my responsibility. I will not leave her."

"But you can leave me for your responsibility?"

"For God sake! You are not alone avneet, and I am working in Raichand's company. Siddharth sir is my boss and I can say he is best. You are lucky that you are married to him. I am sure he never forced you for everything"

"Siddharth is good but I can't be happy with him because my happiness is with you"

"Why didn't he love you??"

"I don't know"

To be continued...

55 votes ❤️

Double update 👍