⌗⁵ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 me miss [𝐘/𝐍]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 me miss [𝐘/𝐍].❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒. [s/n] and meliodas were brought before each other in the temple room.

"Miss [s/n], you look absolutely lovely today." One of the older maidens compliments. "And master solaad is as regal as ever." Another says.

"It's time to begin the ceremony."

"Let's go this." [s/n] says. "Sure." A nervous expression hidden behind bluntness.

'What would [y/n] think?'

---

Hawks mom glided through the air and solaad stood on the taverns balcony, letting the wind glide through his hair. Bans cruel yet encouraging words taking a toll on his thoughts.

---

Music played as the celestials gathered around to watch the wedding ceremony between [s/n] and 'solaad.' 

the [h/c] girl and other maidens danced their traditional dance. meliodas and hawk sat and watched with some of the guards.

---

"All right everyone. the apple pie is ready!" Solaad announced.

An amazing looking dessert resting on one of the bar tables. "It looks good!" [y/n] gawked. "Lets all sit and eat while we can."

The blonde said, cutting into the pie. Ban's brows frowned and took a slice of the pie. "It looks perfect on the outside..."

Biting the treat a slow smile came onto his face. "That's actually not bad." Solaad gasped then grinned up at the fox sin.

"You're right! This is totally delicious!" Diane exclaimed, everyone eating a piece of the apple pie. "Would you consider taking our captains job as the bar owner?" King asked.

"Our sales would increase by 300 percent." Gowther analyzed.

The tavern suddenly rumbled, throwing the food everywhere. "All right, what was that?"

"Merlin..." escanor called out. "I know. I feel an abnormal magical power on our front right hand side. I'm breaking through it" She stated. Hawks mom flying in a cloudy tornado.