Chapter - 28.

Continuation....

"Chal na mai office drop kar deta hu" vihaan was telling me from few minutes because he doesn't want to leave me alone.

"I am not a kid vihaan so just chill" I said while wearing my shoes.

After breakfast, I decided to go to the office from here because I am sure mom will ask me several questions.

"You are worse than a kid but I still love you" he mumbled and I hugged him

"Thank you for always being there for me" I said hugging him and he rubbed my back to calm me.

"Unfortunately I will always be there for you in future too" I know he was trying to light the environment

"But what excuse did you make for my family?" I said while moving towards the main door.

"I didn't" he said and I opened the door to just get angry.

Here I saw Avneet is lying infront of main door.

"Now what does she want? I feel disgusting, disheartened seeing her but I am not cruel like her that I will leave her like this. I loved her from all my heart.

Am I not enough for her that she cheated me?

"Avneet" I bent down but vihaan held my hand.

"She is number one actor bro, you can't predict her next move. Maybe she was acting? And your mother called her last night and she told her that you are with her" he said making me scoff.

Ignoring his words I patted her cheeks and she opened her eyes while tears welled up in her eyes seeing me.

She should be actress right?

Inside I was controlling my own tears. I never cried like this till my life. But she really changed everything.

"Siddharth.....your friend didn't let me meet you"

"Yes we need to talk" I said in my cold tone which confused her. I can say that seeing her expression. I am controlling myself not to burst out on her.

She fucking nodded

Vihaan was glaring at me but I have different plans with her.

"Let me drop you?" I said and she looked at vihaan then followed me.

In car

Rode was silent until I chose to break it

"I have a surprise for you...so come at 6 pm at the Bracia restaurant (random name)"

"You will pick me up??"

"No"

"Okay...I will come" yes you have to because this is our last day together.

"My home?" I stopped the car infront of her house and she looked at me with confuse expression.

"Quick I have no time..I am getting late" I said and she went out from the car. And I moved my from her sight. I stopped the car to calm myself.

"No I don't have to cry for her when she didn't even care" then I engrossed myself in work till evening until I saw him in my office.

POV ends

Avneet POV

I woke up when Siddharth wake up me...Oo God I don't know when I slept here at the door step.

What he think of me?

Then he told me that he will drop me home rudely. I never saw him angry in 6 months.

Yes I ignored his existence and now I am regretting because Aryan taught me responsibility is more important than love.

I want to come out from my comfort zone but how?

He dropped me at my house and told me he has surprise for me.

I will told him...I want to give us a chance and I will say sorry for ignoring him all these months.

POV ends

The whole day passed, she make extra efforts to get ready for the surprise.

Her mother is also surprised that she is getting ready for Siddharth otherwise she never want to look infront of him

At exact 6pm, she reached the floor where Siddharth called her

Whole floor is dark which makes her bit scared.

"Siddharth" she said and lights get on to her relief and she saw him standing at distance and his back was facing her.

To be continued....

55 votes ❤️

See the ranking guys 🙈