Chapter - 29.

Continuation....

"Siddharth" I took steps towards him and found his eyes were glossy.

"Why are you married to me?" My face colour drained seeing his angry face. Something is wrong I guess. I gulped my saliva because I have no answer for this. I was scared of my father's wrath and didn't move on from my past.

He scoffed at my silence then looked at my head to toes making me councious. I am wearing a white net saree.

(Saree in media box)

Chura was clad in my hands, more vermillion in my partition today and I wear mangalsutra otherwise I usually don't wear them.

"Having no option you want to woo me right??" I was confused but didn't looked into his eyes.

"Am I not enough for you that you cheated me" I looked at him with wide eyes

"I didn't cheated on you" I said slowly but he broke the vase which was beside him. And I closed my eyes in fear.

"For God sake stop lieing" he first time shouted at me.

"Didn't you decide to ditch me if Aryan would say yes?" I looked at him with shock.

He knows everything

He came close to me and held my arms tightly.

"You know what I tried my best to make you feel comfortable, to love you, to cherish you but all you do is to hate me or ignore me both are same thing. I don't understand sharing a room with non living things, people get attached but you didn't even get attached a bit to wish me on my birthday?? I nevermind in the hope maybe one day you will get tired running away from me. I ignored everything just for you to make you happy. But what about me?? I got what?? You ignore my existence and lost in your own thoughts then I started loving you from distance. I tried everything really everything but you made me your last option why???" He shouted at last.

"Tell me, didn't I told you to share your problems but you choose to be silent all time" he pulled me more close and his grip is so tight which was hurting me.

"If you had told me earlier that you love someone else, even if I had put a stone on my heart, I would still take your side. What else do you want from me? But you choose to be fucking cheating" he again shouted and tears starts rolling down from my eyes.

His every word is right, if Aryan had no responsibility towards that girl. I would have left my husband for him.

"I am sorry" I whispered and he yanked my arms

"Your sorry couldn't make everything right" he said and took few papers in his hand making me panick.

No no I can't Divorce him

"Sign this and get fuck out from my life" he throws papers on my face. I took the papers and I was right it was divorce.

"No I will not sign, I will do whatever you want but I will never sign this" I said trembling in fear because he is very angry and I don't know what he will do after this.

"You have to sign this because I am running out from my patience" he said and again I shook my head.

No no, I can't let this happen. I know my parents will never let me enter in my house and his parents will hate me. Society will hate me too. I don't want to leave him it's my fear or whatever but no I will not sign these papers.

"Sign" he said in cold tone and forwarded his pen.

But I tear the divorce papers and he looked at me fuming in anger.

To be continued...

55 votes ❤️

Finally!!

Complete the goals of chapter 28 & 29 and I will try to give triple update today.

Keyword: try