Chapter - 30.

Continuation...

"How dare you?" He shouted

"I don't want to divorce you" I said and he took predatory steps towards me.

"If you want this then okay let's speak infront of our family" he said coming close to my face. I held his feet quickly.

"Please Siddharth I will be a good wife from onwards" I was pleading but he also bend down infront of me.

"You know what....you are not doing this for us you are doing this because you are scared of our family. So better we drifted apart. And I know it will hurt me only not you" he said making me stand immediately.

"Why are you behaving like this suddenly" I said while crying.

"Actually before I was blind in love with you, the day we married I was behind you like a lost puppy and you really took advantage of this. And I am regretting that I let you hurt me. I have lots of expectations from this marriage but you just ruined it. I never expected you to love me back but at least you could respect my feelings" He said and in last tears rolled from his eyes.

I was selfish but he loved me without any condition

"I will try to be good..." I tried to touch his shoulder but he Jerked my hands.

"Shut up shut up...don't act that you are feeling hurt by my words. You should be happy Avneet. You want this right?? I was only in this relationship you were never. You know what sign these papers and get lost" he shouted then realised I tore those papers. He sat down on a chair and rubbed his face.

"One last chance...I will fix everything" I sat down infront of him on floor but he stood up. And took out his mobile while wiping his tears.

I snatched his phone maybe he will call the lawyer for divorce papers again. Before he says anything I hugged him making him froze.

This is the first time I hugged him intentionally otherwise I never hugged him.

"Last chance Siddharth...I will not make more mistakes" I said while crying till yesterday I was uncomfortable with him but mere thoughts of him leaving me making me anxious.

Aryan is right love is not everything

He pushed me but still not hard.

"You are very late" again his tears rolled down, he said looking into my eyes. His everything doing something to me today.

Maybe I never tried before

I joined my hands while sitting infront of him on floor. But he immediately bent to my level.

"Don't come near me nor my family" he said wiping my tears making me stand and went out.

More tears rolled down from my eyes and sat down on floor with thud.

Kya karu ab mai?

POV ends

Siddharth peeked inside the room where avneet is crying. He wiped his face from handkerchief.

He waited till she came out wiping her tears and followed her until she reached her home. He finally left from there.

To be continued...

55 votes ❤️

Do you think Siddharth should give the last chance to Avneet?

Triple update 👍

Just complete the goals of chapter 28, 29, and 30 for the next double update tomorrow.